There is no doubt.


Happy is the one who believes. 

Matthew chapter 14 verse 31.
Instantly Jesus reached out His hand and rescued him. "O man of little faith," Jesus said. "Why did you doubt me?"

Are you tired and easily agitated? Are you able to control your emotions? Or once you are upset about something does it fester and grow out of control? 
   Sometimes words get spoken that we do not mean. Sometimes our thoughts control our actions and we are lost to Jesus. It is easy to like the way we want things to go, but that does not mean that everyone else is going to know what we are thinking. 
   In Isaiah chapter 55 God speaking through the prophet said, "This plan of mine is not what you would work out, neither are My thoughts the same as yours! For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than yours, and My thoughts than yours."
   God wants us to love people, not push them away. It took me a long time to learn forgiveness. And it has taken me a lot longer time to control the words that I speak. Something that still to this day gets me in trouble with others. 
   In Romans chapter 7 we find Paul speaking about his struggle with living a life that is pleasing to God. He says in verses 18-20, "I know I am rotten through and through so far as my old sinful nature is concerned. No matter which way I turn I can't make myself do right. I want to but I can't. When I want to do good, I don't; and when I try not to do wrong, I do it anyway. Now if I am doing what I don't want to, it is plain where the trouble is; sin still has me in it's grasp." He continues talking about wanting to do God's will, but finds himself enslaved to his old habits. He talks about it being a predicament that has a hold upon him and who can set him free. He says in verse 25, "Thank God! It has been done by Jesus Christ our Lord. He has set him free. 
   The bible can easily talk right to the very heart of our lives. The stories are easily related to because human nature has been mans straying ways and God's forgiveness. James chapter 3 verse 5 says, "The tongue is a small thing, but what enormous damage it can do."
   John chapter 14 verse 6 Jesus says, I am the Way---yes, and the Truth and the Life. No one can get to the Father except by way of Me. It is because of God's grace that Jesus hears your prayers. He knows your heart and thoughts and is ready to bring you into life with Him. In Matthew chapter 11, Jesus says, "Everything has been entrusted to Me by My Father. Only the Father knows the Son, and the Father is known only by the Son and by those to whom the Son reveals Him. Come to Me and I will give you rest---all of you who work so hard beneath a heavy yoke. Wear My yoke---for it fits perfectly---and let Me teach you; for I am gentle and humble, and you shall find rest for your souls; for I give you only light burdens."
   It can be a confusing world to live in. It can be frustrating and challenging, but hold onto love. Never lose it. Push out the evil, push away the thoughts that eat away at you and pray for strength and help. God is your focus, Jesus is your gift and your joy should be in the life you have with Him. 
   There is only one way you will find out. You have to want to look for Him and then believe what you have found. You will see proof and you will have thoughts that guide you to do things or say things that you know could only have come from God. Jesus is the way. In Matthew chapter 20 Jesus has been crucified and His body has been placed in a grave. The disciples were meeting behind locked doors in fear of the Jewish leaders. When suddenly Jesus was among them! It says, "After greeting them, He showed them His hands and side. And how wonderful was their joy as they saw their Lord! 
   It continues to talk about Thomas who was not there when this had happened. He needed proof for himself. It says, Eight days later the disciples were together again, and this time Thomas was with them. The doors were locked; but suddenly, as before, Jesus was standing among them and greeting them. Then He said to Thomas, "Put your finger into My hands. Put your hand into My side. Do not be faithless any longer. Believe!"
   "My Lord and My God!" Thomas said. Then Jesus told him, "You believe because you have seen Me. But blessed are those who have not seen Me and believe anyway." 
   In 1 John chapter 2 we are asked the question, "How can we be sure that we belong to Christ? By looking within ourselves: are we really trying to do what He wants us to? We have been given God's gift of Jesus, who is God's Word and we have been given His Holy Spirit, our way of knowing the truth, forever. 
   You can live as you want to, making decisions as you think they should be made. Your thoughts will lead you in all directions as you fight against the thoughts of others. Or you can call out to God and let Jesus come into your life and let God's Holy Spirit fill you with the love for life. The life that God brings to you. The battle will be unbelief, but to those that do believe, are filled with the joy and innocence of a child. 
   God is their Father and life, true life is with Him. 
   Thank You Father for Jesus. Thank You for hope and love and eternal life. Our place with You. 😊  


Proverbs chapter 17 verses 27 and 28.
The man of few words and settled mind is wise; therefore, even a fool is thought to be wise when he is silent. It pays him to keep his mouth shut.

Luke chapter 10 verses 21-23.
Then Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit and said, "I praise you, O Father, the Lord of heaven and earth, for hiding these things from the intellectuals and worldly wise and for revealing them to those who are as trusting as little children. Yes, thank You, Father, for that is the way You wanted it. I am the Agent of My Father in everything; and no one really knows the Son except the Father, and no one really knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him." Then, turning to the twelve disciples He said quietly, "How privileged you are to see what you have seen." 

Galatians chapter 5 verses 22-24.
But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives He will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control; and here there is no conflict with Jewish laws. Those who belong to Christ have nailed their natural evil desires to His cross and crucified them there. 

Comments

Popular Posts