Your path.

A solemn picture brings a smile and thoughts of wonder. Jesus is with you always.


 Romans chapter 15 verse 13.
"So I pray for you Gentiles that God who gives you hope will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in Him. I pray that God will help you overflow with hope in Him through the Holy Spirit's power within you."

The Holy Spirit has come upon you and you can't help feeling the joy and love of Jesus in your heart. You love the life you have, singing praises and without a worry in the world because Jesus is with you. 
That does not mean their won't be troubles and woe's. The difference now is our trust in God because Jesus has opened our eyes to see. 
   Ephesians chapter 1 verse 18 says, "I want you to realize that God has been made rich because we who are Christ's have been given to Him! I pray that You will begin to understand how incredibly great His power is to help those who believe Him."
   It's ok to be happy. You deserve to live a good life. You may be sad at times, you may be holding on to grudges and you may be wishing there was some sort of answer to relieve you of these burdens. 
There is and it is found in Jesus. He is the one who can show you peace in the midst of confusion. He is the one who can bring you joy and happiness. 
   More than you could ever imagine or even try to comprehend. Jesus is contentment in God. In Second Samuel chapter 6 we find King David dancing before the Lord with all His might. His wife thought that he was being foolish, so he said, "I was dancing before the Lord who chose me above your father and his family and who appointed me as leader of Israel, the people of the Lord! So I am willing to act like a fool in order to show my joy in the Lord."
   When I sing at church, I may not have the best of singing voices but I do love to sing out loud. I love to praise God for Jesus. I love to praise Jesus and the joy I feel is greatly enhanced by the Holy Spirit as I sing with a scratchy, monotone voice.
   Hebrews chapter 7 verses 24 and 25 say, "Jesus lives forever and continues to be a Priest so that no one else is needed. He is able to save completely all who come to God through Him. Since He will live forever, He will always be there to remind God that He has paid for their sins with His blood." What is your joy? 
   Everyday we get challenged, so everyday we need to be encouraged and strengthened. The Scriptures are there so that we will know God is with us, we will know life with Jesus. Even though we face this world, our place is in life with Him. Someone says something, you ask God is that right? His opinion is what you count on and trust in. 
   John chapter 17 talks about how we, as God's children, have been given to Jesus and all that Jesus is, with God, is now ours too. Jesus's prayer is for us. Verse 21 says, "My prayer for all of them is that they will be of one heart and mind, just as You and I are, Father---that just as You are in Me and I am in You, so they will be in us, and the world will believe You sent Me."
   You may know the direction in which you want to go but you are unaware of the circumstances that may hinder your journey. That is why it is good to trust in God. He already knows where your steps are going to take you, and as long as you are trusting in Him then you will be at peace with the bumps and hurdles. Proverbs chapter 20 verse 24 says, "Since the Lord is directing our steps, why try to understand everything that happens along the way? 
   Set yourself free from always trying to control the outcome, anxiety, worries and fear lie along those paths. They cause headaches, grief and sadness. And probably a lot of wasted effort and weariness. In order to trust in God, you need to include Him in your life. Jesus talked to God about everything. So much so that He made bold statements about God. 
   In John chapter 14 Jesus replies to Thomas the doubter, and Phillip who was having a hard time understanding, "Do you not even yet know who I am, Phillip, even after all this time I have been with you? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the the Father! So why are you asking to see Him? Don't you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say are not My own but are from My Father who lives in Me. And He does His work through Me. Just believe it---that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me. Or else believe it because of the mighty miracles you have seen Me do."
   Jesus continues to say, "In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in Me shall do the same miracles I have done and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask Him for anything, using My name, and I will do it, for this will bring praise to the Father because of what I, the Son, will do for you. Yes, ask anything, using My name, and I will do it!"
   Wow, those are very bold statements that we are being asked to grab onto and believe in. Try starting your day by praising Him for the honor and privilege of living in His presence. Jesus has made it possible for you to be here with Him, trusting in God to smooth out your roads. Isaiah chapter 26 verses 7 and 8 say, "But for good men the path is not uphill and rough! God does not give them a rough and treacherous path, but smooths the road before them. O Lord, we love to do Your will! Our hearts desire is to glorify Your name."
   Proverbs chapter 3 verses 21 and 22 say, "Have two goals: Wisdom---that is, knowing and doing right---and common sense. Do not let them slip away, for they will fill you with living energy, and are a feather in you cap. They keep you safe from defeat and disaster and from stumbling off the trail. With them on guard you can sleep without fear; you need not be afraid of disaster or the plots of wicked men, for the Lord is with you; He protects you.    
   Thank You Father for Jesus. You know the paths upon which we walk. Jesus shows us the way to walk Your path. 😊

 Ephesians chapter 1 verses 13 and 14.
And because of what Christ did, all you others too, who heard the Good News about how to be saved, and trusted Christ, were marked as belonging to Christ by the Holy Spirit, who long ago had been promised to all of us Christians. His presence within us is God's guarantee that He really will give us all that He promised; and the Spirit's seal upon us means that God has already purchased us and that He guarantees to bring us to Himself. This is just one more reason for us to praise our glorious God. 

Psalms chapter 66 verses 16-20.
Come and hear, all of you who reverence the Lord, and I will tell you what He did for me: For I cried to Him for help, with praises ready on my tongue. He would not have listened if I had not confessed my sins. But He listened! He heard my prayer! He paid attention to it! Blessed be God who did not turn away when I was praying, and did not refuse me His kindness and love. 

Isaiah chapter 43 verse 7.
All who claim Me as their God will come, for I have made them for My glory; I created them. Bring them back to Me---blind as they are and deaf when I call (although they see and hear!)

Jeremiah chapter 29 verses 11-13.
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. You will find Me when you seek Me, if you look for me in earnest. 


Comments

Popular Posts