Risen.


There is no better place to be than with those you trust. Trust Jesus and let God into your life. 

2 Corinthians chapter 11 verse 27.
I have lived with weariness and pain and sleepless nights. 

In John chapter 14, Jesus tells us that we not to be troubled. He says we are trusting in God, now trust in Him. Verses 2-4 say; "There are many homes up there where My Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. And you know where I am going and how to get there."

The key words here are "I would tell you plainly." There is no confusion or doubt. Jesus was put to death and has been risen again, and He has kept His promise to come and get those who believe in Him. Our home is with Jesus and not this world. We may get caught up in the issues of living but our home is with Jesus. 
   What is it that fills your thoughts and consumes your time? Jesus says, in John chapter 14 verses 15 to 17; "If you love Me, obey Me and I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter, and He will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit who leads into all truth. The world at large cannot receive Him, for it is not looking for Him and does not recognize Him. But you do, for He lives with you now and someday shall be in you."
   In John chapter 10, Jesus talks about The shepherd and how the sheep recognize the voice of the shepherd and follow him. He uses the example of the gate to the pasture being opened and how the sheep follow the shepherd's voice. In verses 9 and 10, Jesus say's; "Yes, I am the Gate. Those who come in by way of the gate will be saved and will go in and out and find green pastures. The thief's purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all it's fullness." 
   If you recognize the miracles of Jesus and the love of God, then you have found those green pastures. You can live in this world with Jesus, talking to God and filled with the love of God's Holy Spirit. It's an amazing feeling to know your prayer was answered. God gave us Jesus, so that anyone can come to Him and receive a life with Him. Your miracle is God's grace and mercy upon you. 
   What happened to Jesus is an example of the troubles you have in your life. His were extreme but to you, your troubles envelope your life. Jesus gave His life freely upon the cross knowing that it is God's plan of salvation for all people. You come freely to God with your troubles and find Jesus. He is risen and you have been too. 
   It is more than you could ever have imagined. A feeling like none you have had before. Your so thankful and filled with joy. Your prayers were answered. All those years left to your own decisions when God was right there waiting for you to call upon Him. Thank God for Jesus!
   In Matthew chapter 17 Jesus starts talking plainly to the disciples about going to Jerusalem and what is going to happen to Him there---that He would suffer at the hands of the Jewish leaders, that He would be killed and that three days later He would be raised to life again. Peter was concerned for Jesus and in verse 22 he said, "Heaven forbid sir, this is not going to happen to You!" Jesus turned to him and told him to stop speaking like that for he was thinking merely from a human point of view and not from God's."  
   Verses 24-27. Then Jesus said to the disciples, "If anyone wants to be a follower of mine, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For anyone who keeps his life for himself shall lose it; and anyone who loses his life for Me shall find it again. What profit is there if you gain the whole world---and lose eternal life? What can be compared with the value of eternal life?" 
   Are you ready to ask God to come into your life? You can try Him out, but do it believing that there is a possibility of His grace upon you. You won't be able to contain your emotions. You will be amazed and grateful. You will leave you old ways and walk with Him. You can't believe what is happening but it is and you wonder why you never took the steps towards Him before. 
   Like Jesus promised, pick up your cross, lose the old ways and walk in the new with the one who made it all possible. Eternal life is a bonus gift, for your eternal life begins the moment you accept Jesus as your Savior. In Isaiah chapter 55 verses 8 and 9 God speaking through the prophet says; "This plan of Mine is not what you would work out, neither are My thoughts the same as yours! For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than yours, and My thoughts than yours."
   Living by faith comes with understanding things that you would not have believed if you had not experienced them yourself. To you God is the creator and He is the one, who through His grace and mercies gave us Jesus. It is only through Jesus that God has given you a life with Him. More than you can fathom?  Your tears of joy for answered prayers reflect your gratitude to God for Jesus. Your thankfulness is seen in your renewed energy. You don't mind helping others. You don't mind volunteering, you don't mind conversations and interacting with your views. 
   You have changed, you have risen from where you once were into life with Jesus, filled with the love of God. 
   Thank You Father for your Son, Jesus. Thank You Jesus for the cross and for the moment You came and lifted us up. 😊

Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10.
Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.  

Psalms chapter 39 verses 1-7.
I said to myself, I'm going to quit complaining! I'll keep quiet, especially when the ungodly are around me. But as I stood there silently the turmoil within me grew to the bursting point. The more I mused, the hotter the fires inside. Then at last I spoke, and pled with God: Lord, help me to realize how brief my time on earth will be. Help me to know that I am here for but a moment more. My life is no longer than my hand! My whole lifetime is but a moment to You. Proud man! Frail as breath! A shadow! And all his busy rushing ends in nothing. He heaps up riches for someone else to spend. And so, Lord, my only hope is in You. 

1 Timothy chapter 1 verses 16 and 17.
But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as an example to show everyone how patient He is with even the worst sinners, so that others will realize that they, too, can have everlasting life. Glory and honor to God forever and ever. He is the King of the ages, the unseen one who never dies; He alone is God, and full of wisdom. Amen.

2 Corinthians chapter 12 verses 8-10.
Three different times I begged God to make me well again. Each time he said, "No. But I am with you; that is all you need. My power shows up best in weak people. "Now I am glad to boast about how weak I am; I am glad to be a living demonstration of Christ's power, instead of showing off my own power and abilities. Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite happy about "the thorn," and about insults and hardships, persecutions and difficulties; for when I am weak, then I am strong---the less I have, the more I depend on Him. 

John chapter 13 verse 3.
Jesus knew that the Father had given Him everything and that He had come from God and would return to God.
         













   
   
      

Comments

Popular Posts