Reach out to Jesus!


You deserve the best life you can ever have. Be thankful always to God for Jesus and life with Him. 

Psalms chapter 18 verses 16 and 17.
God reached down from heaven and took me and drew me out of my great trials. He rescued me from deep waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me---I was helpless in their hands. 

What is holding you down? You are having a hard time dealing with people and you hate your addictions. You are exhausted from always trying but never making any headway. You can't seem to break the circle and you're tired of never finding the happiness and peace you would like. You've seen death and know that our time is limited. You don't mean to be stubborn, but you don't want to become "one of those." 
   You like to laugh and enjoy the company of others. You have helped people and like when they say thank you. You don't like being alone. What are you to do when you can't connect with that right person? You know, the one who is going to be perfect for you! It sounds silly, but how many people do you know who are sad and keep complaining about what they have or have not. You like to be in charge but you know that forgiveness has to be given, otherwise you will be searching for those to agree with you. 
   Have you ever looked at your life as being surrounded by enemies? Enemies come in many forms, for example, they could be those who taunt you and tease you trying so hard for you to give in to their ways. It could be alcohol or drugs. It could be hoarding or financial woes. It could be always trying to escape, to somewhere where you are not known and can become what you have always liked to be. Only to find yourself right back where you hate being. 
   Enemies can be overcome. And I mean permanently so that when they do come, you are ready, prepared and aware of what they look like. God has forever tried to get people to leave their enemies up to Him but people are stubborn. They have a hard time believing in God's promises. 
   Psalms chapter 18 verses 18-20 say, "On the day when I was weakest, they attacked. But the Lord held me steady. He led me to a place of safety, for He delights in me. The Lord rewarded me for doing right and being pure. The bible is the guide to a life of right living with God. Hold close to it's words and talk to God in prayer all the time about everything. Remember you want to change, you know there is everlasting peace with God. 
   Verses 23 and 24 say, "I did my best to hold true to His laws, holding myself back from doing wrong. And so the Lord paid me with His blessings, for I have done what is right, and I'm pure of heart. This He knows, for He watches my every step." 
   Everyday we face challenges. We make decisions and laugh, argue, get disappointed, voice our opinions and then face another day. Hopefully we haven't caused too much upset or been drawn into someone else's troubles. Daily living is tough enough without adding in more stuff, but if we did not add more stuff then our lives would be boring and without incident. 
   So we do our best to get along with our challenges and those who we talk with. Wisdom, common sense, having the knowledge to speak the right words, understanding what is going on and foreseeing some sort of outcome are all good and dandy to have but they need to be helpful and not controlling. 
   Most people react off the cuff, without putting much thought into their actions. Others try hard to live from experiences, but even their experiences may not be best for others. Where do you look for help? How do you get along with each day? Proverbs chapter 3 verses 5 and 6 say, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all you do acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." 
   Trusting by faith in Jesus will bring God's love and blessings upon your life. Believing that Jesus is God's Son and that He is your way to a life with peace and understanding gives you a place of hope. All it takes is for you to stop trying to control and run your life as you see fit and to trust in God who gave you life and as your heavenly Father wants you to have the best life ever. 
   Talk to Him. Call out in anguish, quietly now for you don't want others to hear you. Call out in hope and belief that maybe God will help you. Those steps will lead to God doing something for you. You may be talking about grief, sadness and confusion. It feels good to let out what you have held in for so long. Watch for a change and be thankful when it happens.   
   As time goes by your joy will reflect all that He is doing in your life. Don't become arrogant thinking that the good in your life is a result of your own doing. It is through the bible that you will find the guidance you need, you will be amazed at how much it relates to your life. Maybe you will be drawn to hear the stories of other Christians and how God touched their lives. 
   All around us is a life to be enjoyed. Let Jesus show you what real peace is. Bring your heart to sing praises of worship and thanksgiving to God the creator of your life and the world in which you live. 
   Thank You Father for Jesus. Thank You for hope and our home with You. You are the Light I need to see my way through. 😊  

Psalms chapter 32 verses 7-11.
You are my hiding place from every storm of life; You even keep me from getting into trouble! You surround me with songs of victory. I will instruct you, says the Lord, and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that has to have a bit in it's mouth to keep it in line! Many sorrows come to the wicked, but abiding love surrounds those who trust in the Lord. So rejoice in Him, all those who are His, and shout joy, all those who try to obey Him. 

Psalms chapter 30 verses 1-5.
I will praise You, Lord, for You have saved me from my enemies. You refuse to let them triumph over me. O Lord my God, I pleaded with you, and you gave me my health again. You brought me back from the brink of the grave, from death itself, and here I am alive! Oh, sing to Him you saints of His; give thanks to His holy name. His anger lasts a moment; His favor lasts for life! Weeping may go on all night, but in the morning there is joy.   

2 Chronicles chapter 7 verses 14 and 15.
Then if My people will humble themselves and pray, and search for Me, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear them from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land. I will listen, wide awake, to every prayer made in this place.      





Comments

Popular Posts