The Helper!

In the midst of all that is going on, find the smile that never moves from the center. Jesus is always with you. His peace is your help!



Lamentations verses 21-26. 
Yet there is one ray of hope: His compassion never ends. It is only the Lord's mercies that have kept us from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; His lovingkindness begins afresh each day. My soul claims the Lord as my inheritance; therefore I will hope in Him. The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for Him, to those who seek for Him. It is good to hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Stay at the throne of God and be confident that He will help you and strengthen you. God wants you to live with Him all the time, involving Him in all you do, so that He is the one who can help you and receive your thanksgiving.
   Is the house breaking down, do you need a new car, is there frustration over mounting circumstances?  Hopefully you are strong enough to maintain peace and contentment in your life. Hopefully your health is not affected or your anxieties cause you nothing but grief. 
   God wants to hear from you. He wants your complaints, your hardships and concerns. But more than anything He wants your attention. He knows all your issues before you speak to Him about them, but just because He knows does not mean He is going to be about helping you, without you. He wants to hear from you, He wants to take care of you and be involved in your tears, your fears or your joy. 
   It is through your accomplishments that you will see His touch upon your life. It is through your words that come out just right, at the right time. It is in your amazement, your awe and your praise that God smiles upon you. 
   God loves Jesus, His Son, who came and experienced what life is like as a human. His goal was to serve God and to tell everyone about the Salvation God is offering. It is through Jesus that God's saving grace can touch our lives. And it is through us that others can come to know God. Do you need a helper? or do you need to help someone in need? Jesus is that helper for you and through you He becomes the helper of others.   
   I've had my share of issues, and through each one I was able to give praise to God for His loving kindness. By having faith in God, Jesus was able to help me. I could see the goodness of God and through Jesus speak to God with confidence. 
   When others show concerns for our problems they open up about their own troubles. Those are the times when we should be listening. Our helper is Jesus and the Holy Spirit who, through our faith, helps us reflect God. It is in our joy and love for serving God that we are prepared with words to help and guide. Don't go a day without seeking Him, for you are as vulnerable as anyone else.
   God is the one who is in control of all things. The bible and our own lives show us that we fall short of believing in God. So God in His mercies and grace gave us His Son Jesus to be our helper and leave us filled with His Holy Spirit, who is the joy we feel for the loving life we have with God.
   I needed help. My life was a mess, I was 40 years old and empty, lonely. God heard my prayers and Jesus lifted me up. Wow! The change in me left me in awe. I was so thankful and 25 years later I hold close to His word, have an awesome church family and soak in as much of the goodness of God that I can. No matter your age or situation, Jesus is there for you. 
    My prayer is that God uses me to help others and myself. What a contrast from being empty and alone.    
   Thank You Father for Jesus. Thank You for being the one who truly does help, who loves and cares about us. Your promise is forever, Thank You! 😊    
   

Hebrews chapter 4 verses 14-16.
But Jesus the Son of God is our great High Priest who has gone to heaven itself to help us; therefore let us never stop trusting Him. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, since He had the same temptations we do, though He never once gave way to them and sinned. So let us come boldly to the very throne of God and stay there to receive His mercy and to find grace to help us in our times of need. 

Hebrews chapter 13 verses 5 and 6.
Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, "I will never, never fail you nor forsake you." That is why we can say without any doubt or fear, "The Lord is my Helper and I am not afraid of anything that mere man can do to me."      

Psalms chapter 37 verses 4 and 5.
Be delighted in the Lord . Then He will give you all your hearts desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him to help you do it and He will. 

Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10. 
"Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I uphold you with My victorious right hand." 

Psalms chapter 9 verses 7-10.
But the Lord lives on forever; He sits upon His throne to judge justly the nations of the world. All who are oppressed may come to Him. He is a refuge for them in their times of trouble. All those who know Your mercy, Lord, will count on You for help. For you have never yet forsaken those who trust in You. 

Nehemiah chapter 4 verse 14.
Then as I looked over the situation, I called together the leaders and the people and said to them, "Don't be afraid! Remember the Lord who is great and glorious; fight for your friends, your families, and your homes!"

1 Samuel chapter 17 verses 41-45.
Goliath walked out towards David with his shield bearer ahead of him, sneering in contempt at this nice little red-cheeked boy! "Am I a dog," he roared at David, "that you come at me with a stick?" And he cursed David by the names of his gods. "Come over here and I'll give your flesh to the birds and wild animals," Goliath yelled. David shouted in reply, "You come to me with a sword and a spear, but I come to you in the name of the Lord of the armies of heaven and of Israel---the very God whom you have defied."

Psalms chapter 19 verse 14. 
May my spoken words and unspoken thoughts be pleasing even to You, O Lord my Rock and my Redeemer.

Comments

Popular Posts