Trust

Imagine happiness, peace and joy. Trust in God and experience more than you can ever imagine. 


Job chapter 19 verses 21-27.
Oh, my friends, pity me, for the angry hand of God has touched me. Why must you persecute me as God does? Why aren't you satisfied with my anguish? Oh, that I could write my plea with an iron pen in the rock forever. But as for me, I know that my redeemer lives, and that He will stand upon the earth at last. And I know that after this body has decayed, this body shall see God! Then He will be on my side! Yes, I shall see Him, not as a stranger, but as a friend! What a glorious hope!

God sent Jesus to be our example of living as a child of God. Jesus did not miss a moment of life with God. He spoke to Him about everything. It was as if God was right there with Him all the time. And Jesus knew that God was all powerful and had the ability to control situations as He saw fit. Jesus trusted God in all situations. God was all He needed. He provided and comforted. He is our heavenly Father. 
   Everyday we deal with having to make decisions. Some are easy and others can haunt our thoughts wearing us down, leaving us exhausted. No one likes when there are heavy weights being carried upon their shoulders. It's would be nice if we had all the answers right there at our finger tips, but that is not the way our lives are designed. 
   We worry, we burden ourselves with more than we need to and on top of all that we have this desire to carry the loads of others to. There is a phrase that says, for every answer there is another answer that leads in other directions. We also know that we like it when the right decisions have been made and we are satisfied with the outcome. But just as soon as one situation has been solved another comes along. There are also those days when there are multiple situations going on and that can seem overwhelming. 
  It's funny when someone says they can multitask. All is good until something or someone interrupts our train of thought. If you knew that there was an avenue that you could follow that would bring peace and contentment into your life, would you not want to take it?
   Jesus and Job faced unbelievable situations that would have stressed out even the most toughest of people. But they are not you and you are the only one who can bring peace into your life, by making sure that you are satisfied with the decisions that are being made. You try your hardest to make the right decisions and you are aware that sometimes wrong decisions are made and mistakes happen. 
   Wisdom and knowledge and understanding are gifts that come from experience and research. Everything is there to help us find the direction we need in order to make a sound decision. But what about those haunting questions that cause doubt and mistrust? We may have the right tools to make a good decision but when unseen circumstances cause trouble, what then? Do you loose faith? Do you adjust yourself and continue on? Have you been scarred forever? 
   You don't need the added stress upon your life. Age causes weary bodies and forgetful minds, so why add any more burdens than you already have? Books, and the internet are sources of information that you hope would have the answer to what you are seeking. It is a proven fact that not all information is reliable and some can be misleading. So if you cannot trust the experiences of others to help you then who can you trust? 
   By trusting in yourself, you will make mistakes. And with limited information it is possible through trial and error to find the right solution. God the creator of everything is asking you to trust in Him. It is through Jesus that peace and contentment can be had. Psalms chapter 116 verses 1 and 2  say, "I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them. Because He bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I breathe." He is there for you and He is the one you want to talk to, no one else has shown you love like God has. You feel at peace in His presence, even when there are troubles all around you.
   Thank You Father for Jesus. Thank You for showing me where I belong. 😊 Imagine that!

1John chapter 5 verse 1.
If you believe that Jesus is the Christ---that He is God's Son and your Savior---then you are a child of God. And all who love the Father love His children too. 

Psalms chapter 116 verse 3-9.
Death stared me in the face---I was frightened and sad. Then I cried, "Lord save me!" How kind He is! How good He is! So merciful, this God of ours! The Lord protects the simple and the childlike; I was facing death and then He saved me. Now I can relax. For the Lord has done this wonderful miracle for me. He has saved me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling. I shall live! Yes, in His presence---here on earth!

Philippians chapter 4 verses 11-13.
Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned to get along happily whether I have much or little. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of contentment in every situation, whether it be a full stomach or hunger, plenty or want; for I can do everything God asks of me to with the help of Christ who give me the strength and power. 










Comments

Popular Posts