Rebelling tendencies

You no longer have to hide in the bush, Jesus is with you no matter where you are. 

Psalm chapter 39 verses 1-8.
I said to myself, I'm going to quit complaining! I'll keep quiet, especially when the ungodly are around me. But as I stood there silently, the turmoil within me grew to the bursting point. The more I mused, the hotter the fires inside. Then at last I spoke, and pled with God: Lord help me to realize how brief my time on earth will be. Help me to know that I am here for but a moment more. My life is no longer than my hand! My whole life is but a moment to You. Proud man! Frail as breath! A shadow! And all his busy rushing ends in nothing. He heaps up riches for someone else to spend. And so, Lord, my only hope is in You.

    
Why is it that people do not understand the way you think? You are no different than anyone else yet it seems like you are the one always on the wrong end of the blame. 
   Having an opinion is not a bad thing it is just stating what you feel and how you care. You hate being ignored. You know your thought is right but no one is listening to what you have to say. Why is that? You are right there involved in the same conversation, so why is it that others get heard and not you? 
   Learning to let go of what others think and learning to let others take their own paths, even if it will cause them harm or troubles, is not an easy thing to let happen. God does not want anyone to falter but to trust in Him for the guidance they need. But we do fail, it does happen, even in the best of times. 
   Swallowing our thoughts and corralling our words takes amazing control and patience. People are always looking for a response. Our past has proven to be controlled by whatever responses comes out of us at that moment and then having to deal with whatever the consequences may be. We are not perfect people with the perfect ways of thinking, but we are individuals with feelings. We mean to say the right things even when others do not see them that way. 
   If you walk on the paths of life with Jesus then you will be learning new ways of thinking. So, far your life has been about what you have seen and experienced, always leaning on what you think is the best path to take. When you walk with Jesus you no longer see the world as the place you are living in but as God's creation where you get to live. 
   People are important and you do mean well when you express your thoughts. There are more non-believers in Jesus and of who God is, and that makes it difficult to speak about God when they do not want to hear about Him. That does not change who you are though. You believe and you walk with Jesus and you are expected to act just as Jesus would have acted in a world filled with opinions. 
   You may not agree with the words someone just spit out, especially if they are attacking you personally. It is the people who know us the best that can hurt us the most. When you walk with Jesus, you know that you are living under the watchful eye of God. You belong to His family where He is protecting you and ready to help you with the right thoughts to have and the right words to speak. And that makes you thankful and amazed by what He can do in your life, as you represent Him. 
   You are going to blurt out things you do not mean but you are also ready to seek His forgiveness and His guidance. Living with Jesus in your heart is way better than the life you once knew. There is joy in people and being able to get along, encouraging them in their ways of thinking, showing them the amazing power that God really has. 
   Life is not fair, life does create problems, worries and anxieties. You do not have to put up with them alone. If you can focus all your time and energy on God, the creator of all things, the one who has the power to control every situation, then your burdens in life will be light. Not weighing you down or causing you grief. You will be thankful and filled with happiness. A joy that will be seen by others and maybe lead someone to seek God, where they too will find Him waiting for them.
   Thank You Father for Jesus. Thank You for wiping our tears away and being the joy in our lives. 😊          
   
Psalms chapter 32 verses 7-8.
"You are my hiding place from every storm of life; You even keep me from getting into trouble! You surround me with songs of victory. I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress." 

Romans chapter 5 verse 11. 
Now we rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God---all because of what our Lord Jesus Christ has done in dying for our sins---making us friends with God. 

Romans chapter 8 verse 16 and 17. 
The Scriptures tell us that for His sake we must be ready to face death at every moment of the day---we are like sheep awaiting slaughter; but despite all this, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ who loved us enough to die for us. 
 
Job chapter 1 verse 21.
"I came naked from my mothers womb and I shall have nothing when I die. The Lord gave me everything I had, and they were His to take away. Blessed be the name of the Lord."

1 Peter chapter 5 verse 6.
If you will humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, in His good time He will lift you up. Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. 

Psalm chapter 139 verses 23 and 24.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. Point out anything You find in me that makes You sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life."

Comments

Popular Posts