Love


Romans chapter 5 verses 18 and 19.
"Adam's sin brought punishment to all, but Christ's righteousness makes men right with God, so that they can live. Adam caused many to be sinners because he disobeyed God, and Christ caused many to be made acceptable to God because He obeyed."

The real joy of life is the everlasting joy of knowing you are living with Jesus.
   That joy is far more than we can understand, but it is true and it is real. When you walk in the presence of Jesus....you are living in God's wonderful forgiveness.
   I'm not trying to lure you into anything you do not wish to do freely. Each of us have our own ways of living and our own way of having peace in our lives. Some people really struggle and yet others seem to have happiness in money. Love seems to be the one thing that brings out the best in us. When we are feeling loved, then we are happy. It is when love is taken away that people are confused and miserable.
   Having the right companion in our lives also seems to bring out the best in us. There is the want to serve and give all of our strength and energy into pleasing one another. From the moment we first experience love, our hearts are lifted and we seem to be floating above all other issues. But we quickly learn about attitude, sickness and death.
   It seems like our happiness, that is found in having love, is something meant not to last. That is not true. Sadness and rejection soon turn to memories and we hold onto the good times we had with what has been lost. We can even long to have those times back again but we soon realize that our own peace of mind has to live in the good memories of what we had.
   The bodies we have are all different and each of us wake up each day, not really knowing what the day may bring. We might have plans but experience has shown us that plans can quickly change. Trying to control our every move, by adjusting the days moments to best suit our feelings of protection, safety and happiness can be exhausting, leaving us feeling alone.
   Do you think that your life is the only life there is? Is who you are and your happiness all that is important? That is selfish. You can try your best to make things happen the way you want them to but you will soon find yourself miserable. The moment you know Jesus and what His life was about then you will understand where your path of life should be.
   Jesus has made it possible for you to have happiness and everlasting joy. Adam and Eve experienced the joy of having life with God. You too can have those same life experiences by walking with Jesus. The joy of life is waking up each morning knowing that your restful sleep was a gift from God. By being thankful to Him you are starting off your day by talking to Him. And as you go throughout your day you are filled with the joy of knowing that He is there with you in all you do and say.
   You are filled with His love because He is filled with your love for Him. Think of that unexpected meeting with someone you have not thought about for years. Think of that person who had just what you wanted, at just the right time. There are so many examples of God's presence with you, you just have to know that it is Him you are to give the praise and thankfulness to.
   I think of the many times I would have missed out on giving thanks to God for stuff that would happen to me. You see, before God was in my life, I was lost, I was alone. There was only myself to be accountable to. God is real and He is there available to everyone. He made that possible through His Son Jesus and forever forgiveness.
   There was so much time and effort put into trying to fit in. When bad things happened, I would not mean to look for sympathy and someone to console me but it happened and yet I still felt bad. My friends were nice to have and laugh with but they were never really that close to me. My true joy came when I found out that God was waiting for me, to see Him and know His Son, Jesus.
   Life totally changed and I felt like I belong, I was not alone. The joy of knowing that God cared about me. The love that came from understanding Jesus. That was long ago and today I am still amazed and filled with waking up to thanksgiving and love for Jesus. All day I see God's hand in my life. I see how He directs me and keeps me safe. Thoughts enter my head that I know, never would have been there before. They steer me away from temptation, they give me the right words to speak and leave me with a heart filled with love.
   Let Jesus touch your heart today. A smile of happiness will come over your face, that others will notice.
   Thank you Father for Jesus. Thank You for the joy of life with You. 😊       


Romans chapter 5 verse 14.
"What a contrast between Adam and Christ who was yet to come! And what a difference between mans's sin and God's forgiveness."

John chapter 16 verse 33.
Jesus said, "I have told you all this so that you will have peace of heart and mind. Here on earth you will have trials and sorrows; but cheer up, for I have overcome the world."

Proverbs chapter 16 verse 1.
"We can make our plans, but the final outcome is in God's hands."

Comments

Popular Posts