"Steady on"


Psalms chapter 40 verses 2 and 3.
"Jesus lifted me out of the pit of despair, out from the bog and the mire and set my feet on a hard, firm path and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, of praises to our God. Now many will hear of the glorious things He did for me and stand in awe before the Lord, and put their trust in Him."

The above Scripture is the truth of what happens to someone whom is set free from their life of sadness and worry. No matter what it is that has a hold of you, ask Jesus to heal you from it.
   A simple prayer, with life changing results. Nothing elaborate is needed. Nothing that has doubt in it. You are calling out to Jesus because you believe in God's promises. You believe that what has happened to others can happen to you.
   I could tell you about my story of living in a mixed up life that was going no where and made no sense, but my story really is not much different than your's. My journey of walking in the Light of Jesus, has introduced me to so many others whose stories were not much different than mine was. And it is their wonderful love and happiness for Jesus that encourages people.
   It is not easy to take those first few steps, because it means letting go of all that you have known and lived by. You will no longer be trusting in yourself but will be trusting in God to guide you and direct you along the right paths.
   There will be a healing time which may include a struggle with physical illness, but prevail, for His Light is much brighter than the darkness that you have lived in up to now. You are taking the steps into a new and different life. Something that you could only imagine about. Something that was beyond your abilities to ever take a grasp on and more than you could have hoped for to ever happen to you.
   There will be temptations to give up. Your old life style and your friends that you have known up to now will not understand. But, you have come to the point of totally wondering is this all there will ever be? You are not happy and want so bad to believe that there is hope for a better life. All that you have done up to now is so repetitive and not going anywhere, so why not take a chance on God? Why not call out to Jesus? What have you to loose?  All that you have tried on your own, has only left you with questions.
   I took the same steps that so many others have taken and by calling out to Jesus I was lifted up to walk on the same paths with all the others. I see clearly the path before me and it has led me to talking about the joy of God and His love for all people. My heart bursts with happiness everyday. Thankful that Jesus has healed me and brought me into living in the presence of God.
   You too can walk those same paths. There is hope in Jesus and the ability to be see clearly the power and amazing love of God. 
   Thank you Father for Jesus. Life can be a mess and Your promises will set us firmly on the right paths with You. 😊 

Psalms chapter 40 verse 16.
May the joy of the Lord be given to everyone who loves Him and His salvation. May they constantly exclaim, "How great God is!"

1 Peter chapter 2 verse 10.
"Once you were less than nothing; now you are God's own. Once you knew very little of God's kindness; now your very lives have been changed by it."

Matthew chapter 8 verse 26.
Jesus answered, "O you men of little faith! Why are you so frightened?"

Comments

Popular Posts