No doubt!


Psalms chapter 37 verses 4-7.
"Be delighted with the Lord. Then He will give you all your hearts desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him to help you do it and He will. Your innocence will be clear to everyone. He will vindicate you with the blazing light of justice shinning down from the noon day sun. Rest in the Lord; wait patiently for Him to act. Don't be envious of evil men who prosper."

Living without God is just breathing.
Do you ever wonder why those who are Christians love being Christians and why you get so angry at even the mention of someone being a Christian?  If God is the Creator of all things, including our bodies then would you not want to be worship and praising Him?
   I feel sad for those who do not want to believe. I once lived my life wandering aimlessly from one situation to another. I worked hard to educate myself and hoped for enough love to be in me, so that I could have a marriage. But no matter what I did or how much money I had, I was empty. Everything just seemed to be day to day routines. There was travel, there have always been interesting people and conversations. Work has it challenges and with perseverance I am able to stay a float from day to day. But my life seemed empty.
   Even with relationships. I had a failed marriage because I was totally blinded by what I wanted. I kept my family and friends at a distance. I did not want to be embarrassed by not meeting the expectations of others. I wanted the peace of dealing with life as I thought fit.
   Boy, was I out in left field on how I thought life should be. The emptiness I was feeling was life without God. A good example would be how you miss your own bed when you are not home. It is like you have so longed, to just climb back in and get that well deserved reviving rest that you need.
   God gives you that warm feeling of what you have been looking for. You may have never thought you were missing something, you may have never thought that you needed anything, until that moment you came to Jesus and find that God has just what is required to make everything make sense and feel fulfilled.
   Now everyday is a day with God. You are the Christian that others may talk about and not want any part of. But a light has been turned on and you are seeing the path you are walking with Jesus.You are happy and content. You love your new found life. You love people. You love helping and having the feeling that God is pleased.
   You are singing and humming praise songs. You find it easy to step away from temptation, like you do not care for the glittering things that easily grabbed you before. All your needs are being provided. Even your new found marriage has come to make sense, like it was meant to be, that God brought you together.
   Whatever your past life was like, there is something to be said about the glory and happiness of life with God. And you will be happy to share with those who may want to know, that you were, what you thought, to be an average person who just strolled through life dealing with whatever came up at the time. God makes Jesus available to everyone all the time, no mater their situation or circumstances. That peace and joy of hope can be had at anytime, by anyone. Just let Jesus lift you up on to the paths to walk with Him. You will see the difference.
   Thank you Father for Jesus and the happy feeling of walking with you all the time. 😊

Galatians chapter 6 verses 4 and 5.
"Let everyone be sue that he is doing his very best, for then he will have the personal satisfaction of work well done, and won't need to compare himself with someone else. Each of us must bear some faults and burdens of his own. For none of us is perfect."
(verse 15.) "What counts is whether we really have been changed into new and different people."

Mark chapter 8 verse 18.
Jesus said, "And anyone who is ashamed of Me and My message in these days of unbelief and sin, I, the Messiah, will be ashamed of him when I return in the glory of My Father, with the Holy Angels."

Amos chapter 5 verses 14 and 15.
"Be good, flee evil---and live! Then the Lord God of Hosts will truly be your Helper, as you have claimed He is. Hate evil and love the good; remodel your courts into true halls of justice."
(Remodel your life so that it is pleasing to God, where your focus is on Him)
 

Comments

Popular Posts