Imagine


Psalms chapter 116 verses 8 and 9.
"He has saved me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling. I shall live! Yes, in His presence---here on earth!"

This happens everyday to everyone who are watched over by God. I used to think that my joy came from my salvation, but as I walked with Jesus I started to realize that His eye is on me always.
   He stops me from making mistakes that could be fatal to my health. For example, watching over my driving and helping me to avoid accidents. As a mechanic, He has stopped me from making a mistake that could have caused me serious injury. He is always filling my thoughts with the right words to speak, the kind that are helpful to others and the ones that bring honor and glory to Him. He protects my thoughts from temptation and keeps me focused on Him and not the glitter of the world.
   When I look back on my past, I can see how He protected me, even though I was not seeing Him as my Father. My life could have taken so many wrong turns but it did not and I have arrived safely into life with Jesus and home with God.
   Drunken stupors had led me into a sorts of night time mischief. I could have been jailed, seriously injured or even died. Instead they left me with memories and testimony. My search for drugs had led me to some questionable places that were very unsafe. Yet, I am here today, kept safe from what could have been fatal.
   The joy and thankfulness of your heart are for the wonderful hand of Jesus reaching out to offer you help. God knows all things and He knows who will come to Him and who will not. So, when the time is right, He will send Jesus to help you find your way to Him.
   Whether you have been walking with Jesus from your early youthful days or are just coming to Him now, we have all had experiences that God has kept us safe from and that He has used us to help see Him.
   It would be nice if everyone could accept God as their Father and see Jesus as His Son and our Savior, but that does not happen. People do what they think is best for their lives. They struggle and battle the turmoils that they create in their lives. They enjoy their riches and are caught up in protecting what they work so hard to keep. God knows who are His and who will hear Him when He calls.
   Maybe you just want to keep to yourself and are ready to accept whatever life brings your way. I want to tell you that your life can be filled with the excitement and joy of walking with Jesus. You can't even begin to imagine the freedom and the love that will come to you.
   You do not have to wait until your old and aged to come to God. You should realize that heaven can be lived in now. And all the praise and thankfulness and joy of your heart can be given to God now. You can dance with Jesus and feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. You can be thankful now for each moment and all the moments to come.
   God watches over you and has been watching over you from the moment you came into this world. His joy is you living with Him. Your joy, is all His love that He pours out over you.
   Thank you Father for Jesus and living in Your light. 😊

Psalms chapter 39 verses 4-7.
"Lord help me to realize how brief my time on earth will be. Help to know that I am here for but a moment more. My life is no longer than my hand! My whole lifetime is but a moment to You. Proud man! Frail as breath! A shadow! And all his busy rushing ends in nothing. He heaps up riches for someone else to spend. And so, Lord, my only hope is in You."

Romans chapter 6 verses 20 and 21.
"In those days when you were slaves of sin you didn't bother much with goodness. And what was the result? Evidently not good, since you are ashamed now even to think about those things you used to do, for all of them end in eternal doom."

1 Corinthians chapter 2 verse 9.
"That is what is meant by the Scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord."

  















    

Comments

Popular Posts