Questions?

Isaiah chapter 25 verse 9.
In that day the people will proclaim, "This is our God, in whom we trust, for whom we waited. Now at last He is here." What a day of rejoicing!

Has the time come in your life when you asked yourself, "Why?"
There are many reasons a person may ask that question. It could be caused of sadness or it could be caused by joy. But whatever the reason, you have asked that question and wonder. Pondering over the many possibilities that could bring you peace and satisfaction.
   Sometimes the questions and answers never seem to find an ending. One issue gets resolved and then along comes another. Leaving us tired and worn out, exhausted to face another day for the fear of what may come next. Life does not have to be that way.
   There always seems to be that person who is happy and content. Not a worry in the world. That is how the world perceives them, but maybe they too can have issues that burden them. The small issues are not so bad to live with, they are called the everyday issues of dealing with emotions. For example stress caused by worry of accomplishment or living up to others expectations.
   Then there are the life changing issues. Those are the ones that can cause us to evaluate and challenge our heart felt feelings. They can have a long lasting affect, leaving us feeling isolated from the happiness we so long for. Thank God there is Jesus.
   I remember the time when I was so low and felt that there has to be hope. I only need to find where it is. Leaning on others was not the answer. They had there own burdens and did not need mine also. I had to find a way to have peace on my own. That is when I thought of God. Maybe I could find something there, that can help me.
   I picked up the bible and started to read it. God the Creator, God the banisher, God the helper of those held captive. God the one who loves people. God the one who sent Jesus. The stories were exciting and also boring at times. But the more time spent in the word of God I found how it humbly and slowly changed my life.
   I was not thinking about my issues anymore, but more about the wonderful love of God. I could not wait to sit down again and read more. That is when I realized how God works and I thanked Him for letting me see Him. Now, I thank Him daily for Jesus and His love in my life. That all happened 19 years ago and I still read the bible daily. I seek Him first in everything.
   The answer to "Why" is God. Jesus will bring the long sought after peace and guidance to help you deal with the burdens of life. With temptation and desires, with sadness and joy, Jesus will stand right there with you. God will hear your prayers and He will help you. Your life will be changed forever as you walk now in the presence of God, living a life that is pleasing to Him and looking forward to the time when you will stand before Jesus Himself. So right now, you sing songs of praise, thankful for hope and everlasting peace. Thankful that God loves and care for you.
   Thank you Father for Jesus and the perfect answer to all our questions. 😊 

Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10.
"Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."

Romans chapter 7 verses 24 and 25.
"So you see how it is: my new life tells me to do right, but the old nature that is still inside me loves to sin. Oh, what a predicament I'm in! Who will set me free from my slavery to this deadly lower nature? Thank God! It has been done by Jesus Christ our Lord. He has set me free."

Proverbs chapter 17 verse 22.
"A cheerful heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit make one sick."

   

Comments

Popular Posts