God's grace.


Philippians chapter 2 verse 13.
For God is at work within you, helping you want to obey Him, and then helping you do what He wants."

We all need guidance. If we do not have it then we are lost and become lazy.
   We quickly learn in our youth that in order to survive we cannot be lazy. We have to work and be active with healthy minds that are fresh with ideas and energy. That is what provides for our food, clothing and shelter. Those are the necessities of life.
   In our youth we also learn that we need to be happy with our job. If we are not then we become unsatisfied and disgruntled towards others. Some of us are able to afford extra education and choose a field to focus upon.
   The reality of life is no one comes and hands us the guidance we need to find our way in a world where jobs are few for those who do not have what is required. And how are we to get the experience we need if no one gives us a chance to learn.
   Our survival becomes a matter of making a choice and sticking to it. And if that does not work then get over the failure and choose something else and continue in this direction until you find a welcoming place that gives you the needed assurance of achievement.
   A lot of learning is hit and miss. High school did not help me make my career choice. It did set me up to continue seeking education and knowledge, but I still had to figure out life skills on my own. I looked at what I enjoyed and decided to follow after that avenue. I worked through the day and took night courses that all led me in the direction I wanted to go. I applied and reapplied.
   I was accepted into a factory and was doubtful at first. I did not know God or seek Him out. I liked to work hard and was always curious in a humble way. I continued education and achieved several skills that would help me throughout life. But I found myself lonely and in debt.
   When I did call out to God and read the bible to know Him better, I met Jesus. I often talk of having a choice to make. I chose to follow after what Jesus was offering. And I am so glad that I have done so. Not only did I gain purpose and direction, but I gained love and contentment.
   It turns out that God had been helping me all along. He knew all along that I was going to come to Him. He watched me grow and kept me safe from too much harm. He watched as I applied myself and He helped me find what I was looking for. I became so thankful and grateful for His grace.
   Now I serve Him. It is His plan I follow and I want others to know that they too can find peace and satisfaction in knowing Jesus and a life with God. There is so much more I would like to tell you about the relationship that God will have with you, but it will be your connection to God that will guide you and bring that everlasting joy to your heart. 
   Continue your path of learning and seeking, never stop and let Jesus walk with you. God your heavenly Father will show you His love and grace.
   Thank you Father for Jesus and for opening our eyes to see Your glorious love. 😊

Philippians chapter 2 verses 15 and 16.
"You are to live clean, innocent lives as children of God in a dark world full of people who are crooked and stubborn. Shine out among them like beacon lights, holding out to them the word of Life."

2 Chronicles chapter 30 verse 19.
"May the good Lord pardon everyone who determines to follow the Lord God of his fathers, even though he is not properly sanctified for the ceremony."

1 Samuel chapter 2 verses 1 and 2.
"How I rejoice in the Lord! How He has blessed me! Now I have an answer for my enemies, For the Lord has solved my problem. How I rejoice! No one is as holy as the Lord! There is no other God, Nor any Rock like our God. 

   
   
   


Comments

Popular Posts