Thankful.


Psalms chapter 32 verse 3.
"There was a time when I wouldn't admit what a sinner I was. But my dishonesty made me miserable and filled my days with frustration."

So many years were lost to what I thought was right living. People are awesome and we can't live without having interactions with others. Who is it then that we find ourselves involved with? They are good people, but they are lost like myself, so do I continue to live a life of being lost and sad because the only people I know are lost and sad also?
   Maybe you are educated and have a good job. So why is it so hard to find love? Maybe you have a family and children, with lot's of love and nonstop energy. So why all the worry and concern about those who are counting on you?
   What if God is real? What if He has touched your heart and maybe you think there might be a possibility that He has heard your prayers when you call out to Him. You feel uncomfortable when surrounded by other believers. You think maybe I will believe that He is real and then continue on doing what I think is right?
   Running and hiding can be exhausting and take it's toll on our health. What? Who running and hiding? The answer is anyone who does not fully trust God to take care of them. You may ask why do I need taking care of? I'm an adult and I can take care of myself! I'm not going to let anyone tell me how to live. I do ok, on my own. I only get angry at those who do me wrong or are hurting others.
   You may end up speaking your mind to them at that moment causing more frustration or you may hold onto your frustration, letting it eat away at what is supposed to be, your time. People can be cruel, people can also be kind. You pick and choose which best fits what you like to be around.
   Do you like to hear the issues of other peoples lives? Do you think you are helping when you give advice or get involved? Do you share your concerns with others or are they your life and private?
   God is real. He is right there waiting for you to stop all this bouncing around and sit down with Him. Talk to Him and get to know Jesus. God has had all this patience waiting for you and He is more than happy to listen to you. He will not judge you or ridicule you. You have struggled for so long, but no more.
   You need His love and compassion. Coming to God can bring you the awesome peace you have always wanted. You will start to see that all people have a story. You will learn how to fight back with compassion, provided with just the right words, that will help a situation instead of hindering it further.
   All you need to do is talk to Him and He will give a life of happiness. You've heard about Him, you have wanted to believe in Him and His promises. So put aside your struggles and start having a life where you are thankful to Him for His love.
   Thank you Father for Jesus and the light to see with. 😊 


2 Samuel chapter 9 verse 7 .
But David said, "Don't be afraid! I've asked you to come so that I can be kind to you because of my vow to your father Jonathan."

Isaiah chapter 61 verse 11.
"The Lord will show the nations of the world His justice; all will praise Him. His righteousness shall be like a budding tree, or like a garden in early spring, full of young plants springing up everywhere."

Joshua chapter 1 verse 9.
"Yes, be bold and strong! Banish fear and doubt! For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

Comments

Popular Posts