Talk to Him.


Isaiah chapter 1 verse 18.
"Come, let's talk this over!" says the Lord; "no matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can take it out and make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you white as wool!

Jesus is right there! All we have to do is ask for His help. Nothing is just given to us. We have to ask for it.
   And who are you asking? It must be someone who has something you want. Maybe it is your employer or maybe it is your spouse. We are pretty empty without the help of those who teach us and guide us along the right paths. If we never learned anything then we would be bumping into walls or sitting and not knowing what our purpose is.
   So from the moment we are born, our minds are soaking in all that we see. Our curiosity leads us to learn and through others, who were taught before us, we gain knowledge and understanding. The only problem is we develop opinions, which usually come from the all ready formed opinions of those who are teaching us.
   So are we being guided to learn the right ways of living? Each persons life is different and we all have our own set of values and ways we see things. So is my way any better than your way? Well, that is for you to decide.
   I thought the way I was living was ok. My dad died when I was 21 years old. Did that have an affect on my trusting people? And getting close to them? I don't know, but I did wander and never excepted love into my life until after I had come to the point of needing help and seeking out God.
    By then I was a 40 year old, who had a job and was very lonely, always hiding behind recreational drugs and alcohol. God changed all that. All I needed to do was call out to Him and ask. Then I picked up the bible and let Him teach me. I found His amazing love and how much I had been missing all these years.
   Oh, how stubborn I was to not see God before I was older in life. Don't get me wrong, the memories I have will always be with me, and also the many struggles and worries that came along with following my own directions. Thank-you God for Jesus and His loving grace.
   Now the Holy Spirit fills my heart with serving God. Talking about Jesus and loving others. You can also know Him. God is for everyone. Get to know Jesus and your life will change. You will know love and joy.
   Thank you Father for Jesus and hearing our calls for help as we seek Your love. 😊

Isaiah chapter 26 verses 3 and 4.
"He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust Him, whose thoughts turn often to the Lord! Trust in the Lord God always, for in Lord Jehovah is your everlasting strength."

Psalms chapter 139 verses 23 and 24.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. Point out anything You find in me that makes You sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life."   

Deuteronomy chapter 26 verse 17.
"You have declared today that He is your God, and you have promised to obey and keep His laws and ordinances, and to heed all that He tells you. And the Lord has declared today that you are His very own."

Comments

Popular Posts