The right path


Psalms chapter 25 verses 4-7.
"Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in You. Overlook my youthful sins, O Lord! Look at me instead through eyes of mercy and forgiveness, through eyes of everlasting love and kindness."

I know it is not just me who feels such amazing gladness and love for Jesus and God. But I am forever thankful that I am in their lives and they are with me always.
   There is no comparison, that I can think of, to explain the difference of life before God and of life with Jesus. The bible is made up of the old testament and the new testament. Life without Jesus and life after God sent Him as our Savior.
   People struggled with keeping God first and foremost in their lives. They went about doing things as they thought they should be done. Even though God laid out a set of rules and guidelines to be followed, where if they were obeyed, then they would not loose focus of Him but live happily in His presence.
   I guess you could say rules are hard to follow and are made to be broken. So God sent Jesus to live among people and to tell them that through Him the road is being made clear for our sins to be forever forgiven. No longer would there be the need of sacrificial forgiveness, where all that would be accomplished, was to feel guilt in the reminder of our sins.
   Jesus died on the cross as the final sacrifice to God. Anyone who came to God by means of believing that Jesus is the Son of God and the only way to forever forgiveness would know that the curtain that stood between man and God was torn. Now people could come to God without the need to sacrifice. They can talk to Him directly and live in His presence where He will forever keeps a watchful eye on His children.
   Jesus has opened the door. And we are welcomed to come live with God. It is a clean life free from the addictions that cloud our thoughts. Where we care about others and enjoy being loved. It is where God blesses us so that we are successful because of our obedience. It is where we hear the voice of the Holy Spirit who keeps our focus on God and righteous living. It is where temptations are defeated as we turn ourselves away and walk with Jesus. It is where we are forever thankful and filled with the joy of God's love.
   Why do we fear God? It is because we never want to lose His love. We want to please God for everything we have become. It is because we get to live in the presence of our Father, who loves us and keeps us safe.
   Thank you Father for Jesus. Thank you Jesus for the door You opened and the amazing awesome light that's inside. 😊

Psalms chapter 103 verses 12-16.
"He has removed our sins as far away from us as the east is from the west. He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic to those who reverence Him. For He knows we are but dust, and that our days are few and brief, like grass, like flowers, blown by the wind and gone forever."     

Leviticus chapter 26 verses 3-6.
"If you obey my commandments, I will give you regular rains, and the land will yield bumper crops, and the trees will be loaded with fruit long after the normal time! And grapes will still be ripening when sowing time comes again. You shall eat your fill, and live safely in the land, for I will give you peace, and you will go to sleep without fear. I will chase away the dangerous animals."

Joel chapter 2 verse 21.
"Fear not, my people; be glad now and rejoice, for He has done amazing things for you." 

   

Comments

Popular Posts