Love others


1 Corinthians chapter 1 verses 21 and 22.
"For God in His wisdom saw to it that the world would never find God through human brilliance, and then He stepped in and saved all those who believed His message, which the world calls foolish and silly."

Now that I am a Christian, following after Jesus and living with God. I work hard to keep my focus. I find that my life is not running smoothly unless I am sharing every minute of it with God. Giving Him all the praise and glory for His blessings are always with me in all I do. My day does not seem right if I have miss starting my day off with Him in His word and with Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I am so thankful for His wonderful love that He is my focus and my counsel for each day.
   How could I have missed Him in my life before? It is not that my life was terrible, but it definitely was lost and bewildered. Just like all the other people I knew. Those that I hung around with and became disgruntled with me when I stepped away from wrongful living. Now I hang around those who are believers in Christ in order that I can strengthen and keep my focus in line with being God's child and belonging to His family.
   But is that right to only be around those who believe as I do. You see before I came seeking the forgiveness of God I knew only the life that I was living. I did not know the amazing joy in being free from drugs, alcohol or greed and lust. Those were the bewildered parts of life that blinded me from the Light of Jesus.
   There are so many people who work hard and deal with life on their own, refusing to accept Jesus and believe in God. They don't want to be part of the gang that follows Jesus, who seem to stick together believing in Jesus and wanting to represent God properly. It is the unbelievers that hold the same feelings that held me before I came to know Jesus.
   The struggle to let go was not easy, for my mind and body craved what I had known for so long. It was prayer and the strength I gained from Jesus that took hold of my hopes for a better life. It was God by His grace that set me free.
   So what about all those others who are still where I once was? How do I reach them with the love of Jesus. Is it something I need to do on my own or is there some way to involve the church I attend?
I have found that God uses me when I am interacting with others. Just as something sparked me to turn my thoughts towards God. We are to represent Jesus as a ray of hope into others lives.
   There is power in praying together with others for guidance to reach those who need to know God. There is insight when discussing in community groups what can be done to reach the community. You see Jesus did not stay in one place for very long. He mingled among the crowds and listened to what people talked about. And when the opportunity arose He stepped into ministry.
Thank you Father for the joy in the hearts of those who know Jesus. You are life changing love for all.😊

Luke chapter 6 verse 36.
"Try to show as much compassion as your Father does. Never criticize or condemn---or it will come back on you. Go easy on others; then they will do the same for you. For if you give, you will get!"

1 Corinthians chapter 1 verse 7.
"Now you have every grace and blessing; every spiritual gift and power for doing "His Will", they are yours during this time of waiting for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Jeremiah chapter 9 verses 23 and 24.
"The Lord says: Let not the wise man bask in his wisdom, nor the mighty man in his might, nor the rich man in his riches. Let them boast in this alone: That they truly know Me, and understand that I am the Lord of justice and of righteousness whose love is steadfast; and that I love to be this way."

Comments

Popular Posts