His presence!


Psalms chapter 104 verses 33 and 34.
"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live. I will praise God to my last breath! May He be pleased by all these thoughts about Him, for He is the source of all my joy."

It is a wonderful life to see the hand of God everyday in all that is around us. I can't believe the joy I feel now compared to how I lived before God brought me to see Jesus.
   Everyday I went around doing what I thought was the normal way to live. It was so easy to overlook the wrongs that I was doing and accept them as day to day living. I could make a list but what good is that to others who are living a life without God?
   It is not my place to tell people how to live. Hallelujah! My eyes have been opened to enjoy the peace that comes with seeing clearly life with God and knowing Jesus. I pray all the time for my actions and my words to be pleasing to God. Maybe God will touch their hearts and they will come to Him also.
   2 Samuel chapter 12 speaks of King David sinning against the Lord by taking another mans wife for a night of passion. It is so easy to be drawn into the sparkling blinking lights of the world around us. The money, the pleasure and all just to wake up disappointed . Maybe you do succeed, but without God you are missing out on the joy of seeing all that is from Him.
   Did you notice the blue sky or the night stars? Did you hear the birds singing or feel the wind off the water? There is an amazing joy to be found in life with God that reflects out from you in all you do and experience.
   There may be bickering, there may be judgement, there may be harassment, there definitely is sadness and a lack of love. These things are part of everyday life and make up how people feel and how they go about living their lives. There is a lot of wasted energy put into finding peace, when peace is all around us.
   Pick up the bible and get to know God. Fight off the temptations of wants and come to know Jesus. There is a world filled with joy and happiness waiting for you. You are still part of the world that you have been living in all along, but now, you can live in the presence of God all because Jesus has made a way for you to be set free from the bonds that cloud your life.
 Thank you Father for the joy of life with you. Thank you for Jesus and our way home. 😊

Psalms chapter 104 verses 30 and 31.
"Then You will send Your Spirit, and new life is born to replenish all the living of the earth. Praise God forever! How He must rejoice in all His work!"

2 Samuel chapter 12 verse 9.
"Why, then, have you despised the laws of God and done this horrible deed?"

Exodus chapter 34 verse 29.
Moses didn't realize as he came back down the mountain with the tablets that his face glowed from being in the presence of God."

 
   

Comments

Popular Posts