His Light.


Psalms chapter 119 verse 105.
"Your words are a flashlight to light the path ahead of me, and keep me from stumbling."

I read the bible to keep close to God and to Jesus. So that as I go throughout my day, I have His words in my thoughts and can call upon Him to give me the strength I need to fight off temptation and wrongful living. I need His forgiveness in my life everyday and forever. I need His love to flow through me so that others see that I am a child of His.
   All the wrong that is inside me fights me daily and it is because of Jesus that I am living with God in my heart now. I am so thankful that the evils that attack me are pushed back in my prayers to God. He is my Father and has promised to keep me safe and away from harm. I make mistake and need His forgiveness and His guiding hand to keep me on the right paths with Him. 
   James chapter 3 verse 5 says; "So also the tongue is a small thing, but what enormous damage it can do." That is so true! Sometimes we do not mean the things we say that hurt others, but say them anyways, without any thought being put into how what is said maybe interpreted by others. We all think differently and when we don't understand what is being said we may question it and may even be offended by what was said. That can lead to opinions formed and loss of love between two people.
   So, you see we need God and the bible to keep us on track and to build up our confidence by trusting in God. Jesus teaches us to love and watch as God's promises change the very person we are. His Holy Spirit is made available to keep our thoughts on Him. To guide us in right living and to be thankful, praising and worshiping God for Jesus and our love.
   By calling upon God, He hears our prayers and touches our hearts with forgiveness. He is always ready to protect His children and is ready to show Himself through you so that others are amazed at your actions.
   The world that we came from before God still surrounds us and just as we were saved by Jesus, so too are others in need of finding their way. Talk to others with kindness and love, have compassion and act as Jesus would have. Get to know them and let them see your love for God. Pray for them and share God and Jesus if the situation allows.
   You have seen the Light of Jesus and now you follow closely the path that is lit before you. Help others find their way to clearly seeing life with Jesus.
   Thank you Father for hearing our prayers and being there when we need you so that we are seen as you children ready to share you with others. Thank you for Jesus.😊

James chapter 3 verse 13.
"If you are wise, live a life of steady goodness, so that only good deeds will pour forth."

Psalms chapter 118 verse 14.
"He is my strength and song in the heat of battle, and now He has given me the victory."

Psalms chapter 16 verse 11.
"You have let me experience the joys of life and the exquisite pleasures of your own eternal presence."

Comments

Popular Posts