Whats Next?


Ephesians chapter 5 verses 8 and 9.
"For though your heart was once full of darkness, now it is full of light from the Lord, and your behavior should show it! Because of this light within you, you should do only what is good and right and true."

It is like a dream to be aware of how I treat others. I am and always will be a sinful person. I want to do better and I work hard at it. Trying my best to talk of good things, to be respectful of others and to listen more and not be dominating the conversations.
   It is not easy and I know that I fail at this more than I would like too. The only way that I am aware of what is required of me is through reading God's word, attending church, being part of community groups where we study and talk about Jesus and through prayer.
   In other words the only way to walk the paths of right living is to walk with Jesus everywhere, all day, all night and forever. I use His strength to keep my focus on God and it is through His Holy Spirit that I experience His presence with me always.
   Each of us will have their own relationship with Him. God knows our thoughts and see's how we act. So be thoughtful of Him, aware of His presence. I could tell you that living in His family becomes a way of life, but the only way for you to know that is by walking with Him and trusting that He is with you.
   What will happen is astonishing, more than you will be able to comprehend or understand as to why the things are happening to you as they are. For example; the right words will come out of you that are needed at just the right time. Others will be amazed at what you did, for you have brought love and compassion.
   Who me? Someone who would have never given a second thought to helping others. It is not that I did not care about people but I never put any thought into being kind before. Jesus changed my life and He was making me aware of that.
   It is with wisdom, common sense and the love of Jesus, that God guides our footsteps. It is through seeing the results that we are thankful to Him, for His touch upon our lives. It is because we work hard at knowing Jesus and reflecting Jesus, that God does the things to our lives that He does.
   By knowing that you belong to the family of God, you are filled with His Holy Spirit. Now you can go out and interact with others that don't know God or Jesus, filled with the Holy Spirit who helps you represent God, your Father, whom you now live with. It is through your interactions, that others may come to know Jesus.
   I don't mean you are preaching to them of God, I don't mean you are telling them there is a better way. God uses you by example. Remember the hardships you had before Jesus came into your life and how you wished you could find the secret that led to a better life?
   God will bless you with the skills to help others and they will be thankful to have the help. And you will be thankful that God is with you. And if the situation presents the opportunity to share Jesus then let them know your love and the love He has for them. God was with Jesus and Jesus is with you.
   There will never be another dull moment, for you are so thankful to Him and excited to see what the next step will bring. You are His child, now alive with Him.
    Thank you Father for the love of a beautiful life, where I am so happy to see what You will bring next. 😊

Ephesians chapter 5 verses 19 and 20.
"Talk with each other much about the Lord, quoting psalms and hymns and singing sacred songs, making music in your hearts to the Lord. Always give thanks for everything to our God and Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

Ephesians chapter 3 verse 20.
"Now glory be to God who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of---infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires thoughts or hopes."

Psalms chapter 117 verse 1.
"Great is His love towards us and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord."



     

Comments

Popular Posts