Basking in His glory.


Psalms chapter 25 verse 4.
Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me teach me for You are the God who give me salvation. I have no hope except in You.

It is memories that we fall back upon to take us to places of refuge and peace. To take us to the good times we have experienced and the curiosity of where the people of our youth have gone and what are they like now.
Sure the memories are nice and it is nice to reminisce with those from our pasts but life can harden us and make us guarded against hope.
Has each day just gone by and now we are older? All the stuff that we have done has been used to develop who we are and has brought us to where we are today.
No one likes to be alone. We all interact with others and there are those who have been by our side through all the up's and downs. They are the ones that we feel closest to and care about.
They are called family and it is our interaction with those who are closest to us, that gives us purpose and helps us make sense of each day.
When I started on my journey with God I had no idea where He was going to take me. At first it was my needing His help to set my paths straight. To pull me out of the addictions and dark places, my life had created. Now I am seeing that He wants my help and He is putting me in places that I never thought I would be in. I am, to share His love, I am, to be basking in His love.
What God has given me is the gift that He offers to all people. The gift of family. The gift of peace and love and security. Each day has become a joy to be alive in, with no fear of age or the worries and concerns that this world can bring on.
The bills are still there and wages have to be made. People we interact with still have attitudes and opinions about God and life. But we, as His children, are to listen to Him and follow His direction so that we are free to do His will. We are to work hard at being prepared using the bible to give us His word. We are to interact with other's who are His children, so that we support each other in our faith.
I love where He has taken me. I needed Him, now He needs me. I feel loved and I have a place to belong. 
Thank-you Father for Jesus and a life in Your family. 😊

Psalm chapter 25 verse 14.
"My eyes are ever looking to the Lord for help, for He alone can rescue me."

John chapter 13 verse 34.
"I am giving a new commandment to you now---love each other just as much as I love you."

Isaiah chapter 40 verse 29.
God gives power to the tired and worn out and strength to the weak."   

Comments

Popular Posts