Sheep follow their shepherd.


Ezekiel chapter 34 verse 17.
The Lord says, "I will distinguish lambs from kids and rams from billy goats!"

Who are you following? When you came to God, you did not come to a group of people who you thought would help you. No. You came to God and found Jesus. There is only one path to follow and there is only one shepherd on that path, leading you. All around us are so many people and all their ways of thinking. There are those who have found God and there are those who have not. Each of us have our own thoughts about God and about how Jesus works in our daily living. God is the same today and forever. No matter who you are, He wants the same for all people. He wants us to follow Jesus to Him. He wants us to live with our focus on trusting Him to guide us and keep us on the right path that leads to Him.
You need to read the bible each and everyday. You need to be walking with Him and speaking to Him throughout your day. You need to call upon Him when the right words are needed or when temptation is trying your patience.
I read today about John Wycliffe and William Tyndale. They were persecuted for translating the bible into English. I guess that all happened somewhere in the 13 century and the religious leaders of the time felt it was out of line to do such a thing. I for one, am so glad they did.
Jesus wants everyone to know who God is. God is not just for a special group of people but has come to us all. No matter who we are or what our situation is, God wants you to know Jesus. He wants you to walk upon the same path as all the others, who are following Jesus. We all may have our own ways of seeing Jesus and why we are there with Him but it is the same Jesus who is paying attention. It is the same Jesus who we are thanking.
There is a light so bright that it gets your attention. When you look at it you can't help but wonder what it is about. That light offers the warmth and peace that people need and when you seek after it, you will find Jesus there. He wants to bring you into the light of God, where you will find a new life. safe and secure where you can be free of worries and anxieties. The worlds troubles will still attack you but there is rest as you are no longer alone but walking in the light of Jesus and God.
Let God become your light that shines for others to see. 😊 Thank-you Father.

Ezekiel chapter 34 verses 22, 23 and 31.
22) "So I Myself will save My flock, no more will they be picked on and destroyed. And I will notice which one is plump and which is thin and why!
23) "I will set one Shepherd over all my people, even my servant, David. He shall feed them and be a Shepherd to them."
31) "You are My flock, the sheep of My pasture. You are My men and I am your God, so says the Lord" 

Philippians chapter 4 verse 13.
"I can do anything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power."   
   

Comments

Popular Posts