Working Together.


2 Corinthians chapter 4 verse 2.
"We stand in the presence of God as we speak and so tell the truth, as all who know us will agree."

Do you enjoy going to your job? Do you like getting up each day thankful and ready to work? We need to work in order to provide. Proverbs chapter 21 verse 5 says, " Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity, but hasty shortcuts lead to poverty." Do you listen and live by standards? Or when being taught the ways of the world, you are off thinking of other things. Do you think that others will provide, so that you can have an easy life? It would be nice if we could do what we wanted to all the time. But doing that gets us no where and can cause upsets and turmoil.
Isaiah chapter 40 verse 29 says, " God gives power to the tired and the worn out and strength to the weak." No matter what your job is or what you have to face each day, take God with you.
God created Adam to care for the garden of Eden, Moses led the people of Israel to the promised land, Gideon was tending the wheat and King David was caring for the sheep. Jesus began a ministry to lead people to God. The thing is people have always had to work, no matter who they are. Whether being the hired hand or leading the work it is all a part of life that cannot be avoided. Now, how we look upon our lives, is what makes the difference as to how we feel each day.
God has always been there to walk with people, protecting them and loving them. But are people ready and willing to accept living with the presence of God? If you give God the chance and look to Jesus wanting to understand why God sent Him, then you will see for yourself how living in His presence can bring joy to your life.
There is such an amazing peace and love that comes from living with God. I used to be quite unhappy with my life. I used to have a hard time with getting along with coworkers. My social life was pretty well inebriated, so basically I worked and slept. God changed all that. You may think that I could have made the changes to my life without God, but if I had done that, then I would have missed out on living in His presence. The bible talks about "having your eyes opened to see" and that is exactly what it was like. It also uses the analogy "stepping from the darkness and into the light." I believe that is exactly what happened. My life truly did change and all I did was accept Jesus as my savior and God as my Father. I believe God did the rest. The largest change came with being addiction free but I remember my bosses calling me into the office and stating they have seen such a dramatic change to my work ethic and the improvements I was accomplishing. My family even asked me what was going on. God does amazing things in peoples lives and He will touch your life too. Ask Him and you will see.
Thank-you Father being there for anyone who comes to You. Thank for Your Son, Jesus. 😊

2 Corinthians chapter 4 verse 8.
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but not crushed and broken. We are perplexed because we don't know why things happen as they do, but we don't give up and quit."

1 Samuel chapter verse 11.
"Well there is the youngest," Jesse replied. "But he's out in the fields watching the sheep."

Genesis chapter 2 verse 15.
"The Lord God placed the man in the Garden of Eden as it's gardener, to tend and care for it."

   


Comments

Popular Posts