Set Free!!


Isaiah chapter 46 verse 13.
"For I am offering you my deliverance, not in the distant future but right now! I am ready to save you and I will."

The promises of God are awesome. I would never have believed that life could be so happy and all  by just  being set free from the confusion and bonds of this world. God is a totally different way of living life. He does not demand a single thing from us. All He wants is our love.
I used to think that life was what it is and there was never going to be anything other than what I knew. How wrong I was. As I got older I found myself hiding away and not being able to face the guilt I was harboring.
I could go into details about what lengths a person will go to in order to feed addictions but that is not what I want to talk about. I want to share the small voice that led me to picking up the bible. I did read it and it took about 4 years for it to sink in. All the time I was continuing on my path of destruction not realizing that healing was already starting to happen. Anyway I did turn to God and asked for help. I said I was fed up with struggling and needed change. I had never considered myself to be sick but as I came out of my addictions, I found it to be a horrible healing process. It took about 6 months of nightmares and cold sweats. Now I see it was the evil leaving my body. There was this most amazing light that I have never lost focus of to this day. A peaceful light that was filled with warmth and hope. My salvation is the best thing that ever happened to me and even with temptation I am able to turn my back all because Jesus has set me free.
I don't know what other people think about God. Maybe they do not believe because they do not know Him. Maybe they just like their lives the way they are. I want you to know that if you are tired and worn out from always fighting, God is there for you waiting/wanting to help. Seek Him out and you will find a love like you have never experienced before.
Thank-you Father for your open, welcoming arms. For Jesus. 😊

Isaiah chapter 46 verse 4.
I will be you God through all your lifetime, yes, even when your hair is white with age. I made you and I will care for you. I will carry you along and be your Savior."   

Hebrews chapter 13 verse 5.
Stay away from the love of money, be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, "I will never, never fail you not forsake you."

Psalms chapter 117 verse 1.
"Great is His love towards us and His faithfulness endures forever. Praise the Lord."

Comments

Popular Posts