He wants to listen.



Psalms chapter 116 verse 16.
"O Lord, You have freed me from my bonds and I will serve You forever."

The problem with troubles and addictions is the hold they can have on us. How do we get out of them? You may say that each time you try, you find yourself making the same errors again and that is frustrating causing you to give in and continue the lies and deceit. As a parent you may have to deal with unruly children that continuously cause issues, aging you faster that you want to with worry and concern. Maybe you yourself have got caught up in being deceptive and having to fight with lies in order to save your own dignity. It is like being caught in a spider web or a pool of quicksand. No matter how much you struggle and continue to deceive always trying to break free, you find that you are stuck. Life does not have to be that way. We do not have to be living caught behind a mask of what we would like to be. All you have to do is admit that you are stuck and seek the help you need. You may have tried that before and that only leads you to further struggle and maybe another night of over indulging the very stuff you are trying to break free from.
The answer to our issues lies in Jesus Christ. You may not want to believe it because it is not socially acceptable to be a Jesus follower. But I ask you, are you going to keep on the path of life that you are living right now, struggling and unhappy most of the time? Jesus is right here and is waiting for you to talk to Him and believe that He can help. It does not matter how old you are or what you are dealing with, Jesus wants to listen and God wants to help. You may have heard others say that it is because of Jesus that they are free from the bonds of the world. You may say that your bonds are too strong to be overcome. You may ask, how can someone who died so many years ago help me? It is by faith and with hope, that change can happen.
I took the steps to get out of what held me captive. The lies and deceit's had just become too much for me to deal with. All I did was hide away by night and at work I constantly felt I was being scrutinized, forcing me stand up for myself. Just like any wound, it took time for healing to happen and it did. I turned to the bible and learned about God and His love for all people. I learned about Jesus and what He went through so that I could come to know God. It was in that time of learning that I found freedom from the bonds of my past. You can too. God wants you to seek Him out and to get to know Jesus. By spending time with Him you will see His love touch your life and how thankful you will become to Him. My first steps were taken 19 years ago and I have never looked back. Each day I am thankful to be alive in the presence of God, living with Jesus.
Thank you Father for listening to those who come to talk with you. 😊 

Psalms chapter 118 verse 14.
"He is my strength and song in the heat of battle and now He has given me the victory."

Mark chapter 14 verse 38. (Jesus is speaking)
"Watch with me and pray lest the Tempter overpower you. For though the spirit is willing enough, the body is weak." 

Psalms chapter 118 verse 24.
"This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it."       

Comments

Popular Posts