Happy Face.


Proverbs 15 verse 13.
"A happy face means a glad heart, a sad face means a breaking heart."

We disguise our feelings too much! We can be so concerned about what others will think of us. We do not like others to see us emotional, for it brings on a lot of questions and that in itself can open a whole new box of turmoil. I don't really know if it is true that, women seem to be more emotional than men, maybe it is that they display their emotions more than men do. We do know, that happiness makes us feel good and when we feel good we are more at peace which allows us to think more clearly. Feelings can change in an instant. It could be an unwanted phone call that comes or a mistake that we make. Our minds want to do what is right but often we do something in the spur of a moment and opp's, we do the wrong thing or speak the wrong words. Everyone seems to handle stress differently. There are some people seem to have it together and have the right words that are needed at the right time and they always seem to be the ones who pass tests easily. Actually they can be the ones under the most stress because other people are looking to them for the guidance and wisdom they need. For me? No thanks! I have never been looked upon as having it together and I would never want that responsibility. I used to struggle a lot with working with others and I often did not care about what others thought. Even the best people need to listen and be able to take advice.

Having God in my life changed how I thought and spoke. God is straight forward about wanting to help us. We are either all in or not at all. He wants our focus and attention. He wants praise and thanksgiving from us. He wants us to give all our old habits, and struggles over to Him and then trust Him to lead us out safely. Any change that we have ever experienced, has limited knowledge and in most cases if you want to change bad enough, you will put forth your best effort to make it happen. That is what God is asking from us and shows us through Jesus. He gave His Son, to die on a cross so that we could have such an awesome opportunity to walk freely in His presence with His guidance and love. It may sound a little cruel that Jesus had to die but He knew that it was the only way that you and I were going to find the needed peace in our life, that comes from believing He is the Son of God.

One day I had a thought about seeking out God for help, so I listened to it and I'm so glad I did. I still have the same body and I still look the same but I am free from the addictions and my life is grateful to God that I live with happiness. I read the bible each morning and sing songs of praise to Him throughout the day. I pray to Him constantly and ask Him for the guidance and loving words to help others see Him through me. Others have talked to me about the change to my attitude and I myself have even noticed the change, I find myself to be a lot calmer, more patient and willing to listen instead of trying to solve all issues before knowing the whole picture. That only touches the joy in my heart that God has given to me. So you see? Through Jesus I have come to live with Him in my life. Filled with love for God, my Father. God wants you to come to Him to and have every blessing He has to offer through His Son Jesus.
Thank-you Father for the peace that brings happiness and love. 😊 

Hebrews chapter 13 verse 20 and 21.
"May the God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, equip you with all you need for doing His will. May He who became the great Shepherd of the sheep by an everlasting agreement between God and you, signed with His blood, produce in you through the power of Christ all that is pleasing to Him."

Ephesians chapter 6 verse 4.
"Let everyone be sure that he is doing his very best, for then he will have the personal satisfaction of work well done and won't need to compare himself to someone else."

Romans chapter 7 verse 24 and 25.
"My new life tells me to do right but the old nature that is still inside me loves to sin. Oh, what a terrible predicament I'm in! Who will free me from my slavery to this deadly lower nature? Thank God! It has been done by Jesus Christ our Lord. He has set me free."   

Comments

Popular Posts