Beauty at it's best.


Zechariah chapter 9 verse 9.
'Rejoice greatly, O my people! Shout with joy! For look---your King is coming! He is the righteous One, the Victor! Yet He is lowly, riding on a donkey's colt!"

My wife and I just celebrated our 10 anniversary at a cottage and woke up to a white blanket of snow covering the woods and decks. Very pretty. As I look at the beauty I can't help but think how lucky I am to be alive in a world where I get to experience all the wonders of God.
It took over 40 years for me to know what I was missing out on. I would not change my past experiences for anything because I had so many wonderful friends and places I went. The only thing is I never took the time to look around. I traveled and enjoyed the company of all sorts of people but they came and went like a blurred memory. I never really learned how to appreciate all that I was doing.
God changed all that for me. It is like waking up to a white blanket of fresh fallen snow. The length of time that we get to spend each day in is way to short. The people we meet are not just passing by but someone to say hello to and share a welcoming word with. Be happy with all that you have and give thanks to God for everything. Let Him know that you are His child, who has come home. No longer lost but seeing the wonderful love and glory of His grace.
Today is Sunday the day when time is spent looking around you and seeing the wonderful blessing of God. To thank Him for Jesus. Tomorrow we go to work and see the gifts He has blessed us with. To enjoy being in His company as we interact with others. Each day is not to be missed out on, but looked upon as a day given to us, thankful for the the time we get to spend in His presence.
Thank-you Father for each day and for salvation through Your son Jesus. 😊 

2 Timothy chapter 2 verse 15.
Work hard so God can say to you, "Well done" Be a good workman, one who does not need to be ashamed when God examines your work.

Mark chapter 11 verse 2.
"Go into the village over there" He told them, "and just as you enter will see a colt tied up that has never been ridden."

Psalms chapter 118 verse 24.
"This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in in it."

Comments

  1. So true Jamie..enjoying His gifts daily. They are all around us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts