The other side.


1 Timothy chapter 2 verse 5 and 6.
"That God is on one side and all the people on the other side and Christ Jesus , Himself man, is between them to bring them together, by giving His life for all mankind."

This morning I was awed by the night sky and how full it was with stars. The shapes could be seen clearly and I thought what a wonderful gift from God to experience the awesomeness of His power. With a single word He created the stars to fill the night sky. So what is it you see when you look up? Are you amazed at the beauty and wonder what is out there or where they came from? Isaiah chapter 56 verse 12 is a great example of how I used to live. I did enjoy looking up but rarely put much thought into it. It says; "Come," they say. "We'll get some wine and have a party, let's get drunk. This is real living, let it go on and on and tomorrow will be better yet!" I guess it is a matter of preference and perspective. My way of thinking may not be the same as others and so we each have a choice on how we want to live and see things. I can think of many a times where I woke up wondering what I had done the night before and how much laughter and fun I had. I may not have been seeing so clearly first thing in the morning but I came out of my haze, to have another fun day filled with the experiences of where ever I went. Those days are in my past now and what I have found is that each  day is filled with experiences that can only be gifts from God. Now I share each day with my wonderful wife and now I see how God is in everything, everywhere all the time. I am so thankful to be in His family. Through God's grace I have come to Jesus and He has shown me the wonder and beauty of life with Him. The bible talks of all the people being on one side, with Jesus in the middle. If you can let go of what is holding you to where you are then you may see that Jesus is offering another view from over there, where God is. From there you get to see things in a totally new light. You can see where you came from and how thankful you are to God for putting Jesus out there as a way to come to Him. With God you now belong to the best family ever. You are sure of where you are and confident in facing challenges encouraged by the support of belonging to His family. No matter the outcomes of daily living you will feel good about the words you have spoken and the way you have acted. You may have helped someone know about Jesus and all because you are happy to be living in God's presence.
Thank-you Father for Jesus and the way to You.😊 

Matthew chapter 21 verse 42.
"The stone rejected by the builders has been made the honored cornerstone, how remarkable! What an amazing thing the Lord has done."

John chapter 14 verse 6.
Jesus replied. "I am the Way---yes and the Truth and the Life. No one can get to the Father except by means of me." 

Comments

Popular Posts