Sharing


Ecclesiastes chapter 3 verse 1.
"There is a time for everything."

The chapter goes on to explain that all things have been done before and it is God who brings those things from the past around again. The way I live my life is by the moment. I can't control any part of it. There are unlimited circumstances that can change any part of my day or night. Jesus says that we are not to worry about anything for we already have a life and a body and they are far more important than trying to control what may happen.
Before I knew Jesus and God I was going from day to day dealing with situations as they came up. I was so lost and empty. Sure I did a lot of neat things and they created a lot of memories, some good and some bad. God changed all that for me when I was inspired to read the bible.
I understand now about the abilities of God and what a gift He gave to all people through His Son, Jesus. I have been living under God's roof my whole life and never knew it. There was this thought that I had and it was encouraging me to read God's word and to not give up but to continue to know more. I realized that God had led me to Jesus and that Jesus was leading to know God, my Father. The reason I felt empty about my life was that I was avoiding my Father and just going about dealing with day to day stuff as I thought was best.
Like any Father, God is directing me and guiding me so that I live a proper life that brings honor and glory to Him. I have learned to call upon Him before facing the world and that He wants to go with me everywhere and to be involved in all I do. I still live for the moment but now I am not facing that moment alone. God is there to comfort me so that I am seeing Him and not just myself. I have the confidence of living in His presence knowing that He promises to never leave me. God is everywhere all the time and no matter where I go I get to see Him working in my life.
Now, as I go through my day, I thank Him for being with me and I wonder if others know Him as I do. I love to share God and bring others to know Jesus. I do trip over my own words and I do stumble over my own thoughts but I do know that life should be shared with God and not alone. That is what He wants and it is my privileged to share Him and to walk with Him. It was a simple thought that I had, that led me to knowing God and that thought was inspired by God Himself. He is waiting to inspire others who think maybe God is what they need. You are His child.
Thank-you Father for the joy of life with You.😊

Exodus chapter 31 verse 3.
"He was filled with the Spirit of God, giving him great wisdom, ability and skill."

Romans chapter 1 verse 22.
"Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead."

John chapter 15 verse 26.
"But I will send you the Comforter---the Holy Spirit, the source of all truth. He will come to you from the Father and will tell you about me."

Comments

Popular Posts