Seeing Hope.


2 Corinthians chapter 7 verse 19.
"For God sometimes uses sorrow in our lives to help us turn away from sin and seek eternal life."

The list of why we have sorrow is never ending. It is in the times of feeling down and unable to find the answers needed that Jesus is there. No matter who you are, Jesus has made the way clear for us to see hope. A relationship with God leads to knowing the amazing love He has to offer. Just like you feel the deep heart felt love for someone, how you care and love to be around them, how you do not mind the little things and how you are quick to forgive when challenged. God is that way with you and as you know His love, you will even put Him above all others. In Acts chapter 2 King David is quoted saying "I know the Lord is always with me. He is helping me. God's mighty power supports me. No wonder my heart is filled with joy and my tongue shouts His praises! For I know all is well with me in death---You will not leave my soul in hell or let the body of your Holy Son decay. You will give me back my life, and give me wonderful joy in Your presence." (He was speaking of Jesus.) This same love is offered to all of us and that can lift the heart of even the saddest of people. It is by coming to Jesus and asking for help that you will get to know His love for you and set your life on a path of living in God's presence. If you are calling upon Jesus it means that you have come to the point of wanting to be set free from the burdens you are carrying. It means you have softened your heart and are willing to accept His love and where He will lead you. The bible is filled with encouragement that relates to your very issues and as you start to feel relief, a joy of thankfulness and gratitude replaces the sorrow. You start to see how love and forgiveness can take away the uncomfortable gnawing feelings of anger and frustration. Jesus does touch our lives and wants us to walk with God trusting Him as our Father. If the time has come for you to let go of struggling and always fighting battles then Jesus is there ready and willing to listen. His love for you changes everything as you draw closer to Him in relationship.
Thank-you Father for Jesus and a new life where we trust in your to love.😊

Luke chapter 13 verse 35.
"And you will never again see me until you say, Welcome to Him who comes in the name of the Lord."

Joel chapter 2 verse 21.
"Fear not, my people be glad now and rejoice, for He has done amazing things for you."

Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10.
Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will lift you up with my victorious right hand."

Comments

Popular Posts