Searching


Psalms chapter 102 verse 2.
"Don't turn away from me in this time of my distress. Bend down your ear and give me speedy answers."

What are you looking for from God today? I feel sad if you are not even looking. God is waiting to hear from you. It could be your praises to Him for the joy you are feeling or it could be your cries for help. Jesus knows all too well the up's and downs that we go through, in fact, the very reason He came was to show us that God, our Father cares and wants to share in all we go through. There is so much that happens to us over the years and yet our focus is on the moment. There is really no need to stress over what is going to happen. Sometimes we can control an outcome but in most cases it may affect other people's opinions and feelings. I guess whatever the outcome we want it to give us peace so we can move on. God wants us to see a bigger picture. He wants us to trust in Him and rely upon Him for the outcome of every moment of our day. He is offering the best gift ever through His Son, Jesus. That is peace of mind and heart. He is offering eternal life. So what are you dealing with today? Bring your troubles to God and trust that He is going to walk with you. You will be so impressed that all of who you are will change and your old life of doing things on your own will be gone. God will be your focus from the beginning of your day through the rest of your life. That is why Jesus came and that is the plan that God has for all of us. To trust in Him and to walk with Him, giving Him all the praise and glory for keeping us close to Him.
Thank-you Father as I start my day knowing that you will be with me. 😊

John chapter 3 verse 16 and 17.
"For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. God did not send Jesus into the world to condemn it, but to save it."

John chapter 14 verse 27.
"I am leaving you with a gift---peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid." 

Daniel chapter 9 verse 18.
"O my God, bend down your ear and listen to my plea."

Comments

Popular Posts