Rewards


1 Chronicles chapter 29 verses 11 and 12.
"Yours is the mighty power and glory and victory and majesty. Everything in the heavens and earth is yours, O Lord and this is your kingdom. We adore you as being in control of everything. Riches and honor come from you alone and you are the ruler of all mankind, your hand controls power and might and it is at your discretion that men are made great and given strength. O our God, we thank-you and praise your glorious name."

This prayer was spoken by King David who was so happy at the generosity given by the people for the building of the Lord's temple. Are you that thankful for each day that we live? We can say that each day is what it is and we will deal with anything that comes along. That is a bit of a hit and miss way of living. You can fly by the seat of your pants and think that maybe you have what it takes to get by without too much trouble. There is a better way and King David knew it. That is why he spoke such wonderful words to God. You will also be in the same frame of mind if you put God first in your life trusting Him with everything. I'm not talking about calling upon Him when we face troubles but having Him with you before you even face any troubles. Jesus is our shield that we use to protect us from anything that we may face. There is nothing better than victory over temptations, opinions or fear. What a great feeling it is to see the outcome of something and wonder how did I have the right words to speak or I am amazed that I was able to turn my back and walk away from the temptation to give in. I used to just get by and without putting too much thought into it. I would fight and struggle. I would get frustrated and angry but then I began to put my trust in Jesus and found that God loves me and wants to see me give Him praise. Through the daily reading of His word and by thanking Him for His love I am able to face each day with confidence that I am not alone. In fact I speak to God all the time. I ask the Holy Spirit for help in everything. I give praise and sing songs that glorify God. When I do make mistakes, I am able to see quickly where I went wrong and to get back on track without too much fuss. We are not perfect and I for one am thankful to God for Jesus. I am a happier person knowing that I am not facing each day alone but with the love and guidance of God. Come to Jesus and ask Him to walk with you.
Thank-You Father for hearing my prayers of thanksgiving, for Your love. 😊

Proverbs chapter 2 verse 10.
"For wisdom and truth will enter the very center of your being, filling your life with joy."

Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10
Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. (Jesus is His victorious right hand)
 

Comments

Popular Posts