Released?


Daniel chapter 10 verse 20.
"He replied, "Do you know why I have come?I am here to tell you what is written in the Book of the Future."

Do you feel peace in your life? Do you feel any different now that Jesus is in your life? Do the troubles and burdens of life seem a little easier to deal with? The repercussions of how we live are brought on by how we react. If we are loving and kind to people then we will receive love and kindness back. We all have had circumstances that have affected us and led us to be guarded and judgmental. So if we are trying to be wise and live with common sense but have had past experiences that already make us form an opinion of the outcome then we may be headed for confrontation. In Luke chapter 6 verse 36-38 Jesus say's; "Try to show as much compassion as your Father does. Never criticize or condemn---or it will come back on you. For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down and shaken together to make room for more and running over. What ever measure you use to give---large or small---will be used to measure what is given back to you." I have had a real hard time giving financially. I remember when I first started to read the word of God and how it was explained to me about tithing. At first I gave small amounts that I thought were good but then I felt I was not giving 10% of my earnings that was being asked of me. So I stepped out of my boundary and gave what was requested. That was good and I never felt the pinch, in fact the opposite happened, I seemed to have more. Then I stretched myself and gave to help a cause and I felt good thinking that what I was doing is helping others. What I have come to realize is, it not about monetary contributions but about loving people just as God has loved me through Jesus. How I treat others is how they treat me back. If I am helpful and willing to listen instead of using sarcasm and witty comments then I seem to get a better response. I now see that Jesus lived among people that were harsh and bitter and yet He was welcoming and loving. There is no difference from His day to how we live today. Through Jesus I have learned to smile and take my time to understand. I have learned to work hard and trust in Him to guide my thoughts. I have learned to watch what I say and the situations I put myself into. I have learned to call upon God and to thank Him for the life that I have. Everyday there are new challenges, new opinions and new attitudes. By starting my day with God and trusting in Him to be with me, I am not alone to face the world. A smile and a kind word go a long way to bring peace and joy to any situation. A relationship with God is much more than just an acquaintance that you know. He calls you His child, meaning all that He is, He gives to you. Look towards Him and you will see a Father who cared enough to send His Son to guide you home.
Thank-you Father for each day and being with me as I face people. 😊

Galatians chapter 3 verse 26.
"For now we are all children of God through Faith in Christ."   

Romans chapter 8 verse 31 and 32.
"What can we ever say to such wonderful things as these? If God is on our side, who can ever be against us? Since He did not even spare His own son for us but gave Him up for us all, won't He also surely give us everything else?"

Romans chapter 8 verse 5.
"Those who let themselves be controlled by their lower natures live only to please themselves, but those who follow after the Holy Spirit find themselves doing those things that please God."
   

Comments

Popular Posts