Our place


1 Kings chapter 17 verse 24.
"See! He is alive!" He beamed. "Now I know for sure that you are a prophet" she told him. "and that whatever you say is from the Lord."

Do you remember how hard it was to leave home? The place where you felt the most comfortable and welcome? Stepping out is not easy because doing so takes us away from our comfort zone. So what is our comfort zone? There is so much abuse in this world yet people stay in it. I'm not the one to figure out why people do what they do but I wish people would know that God gave His Son Jesus so that everyone would know there is a place where they can come and live in peace. I believe that God created the world to be the home of humans and to know that it is from Him. Just as we found it hard to leave the comfort of our home, God has had to watch His children leave the protection of Him and live in the world as they think is best. God is happy when anyone comes to Him and asks for His help. His home is filled with peace and He promises to be there with you through every happy and sad moment of your life. We may create homes here for our families and make an income to provide food and clothing but are we truly happy as we deal with emotions. You see trouble does not stop attacking our lives just because we live with God. God sent Jesus to tell us that He wants us to live with Him and to trust in Him to be there. He wants to take care of us. He wants us thank Him for the job we have, for our spouse and our family. When we give Him our attention, He gives us His in return. So I left home when I was young and started a life for myself. I struggle everyday with temptation and emotions. The difference is God's offer. I am thankful to Jesus for making a way for me to come to God with my struggles. I start each day thanking God and then asking Him to be with me so that I am not alone in dealing with troubles. Let me tell you, it is very comforting to know that I can rely upon Him  to be with me. It changes everything. I smile a lot more, I seem to have the answers I need and others notice my peace. Then another day comes and the battle starts all over again. I can face them knowing God is with me.
Thank-you Father for providing a place where I can come and live in peace. I'm home! 😊

Hebrews chapter 4 verse 16.
"So let us come boldly to the very throne of God and stay there to receive His mercy and to find His grace to help us in our times of need."

Deuteronomy chapter 32 verse 4.
"He is the rock. His work is perfect, Everything He does is just and fair. he is faithful, without sin."

     

Comments

Popular Posts