Beauty


Psalms chapter 118 verse 24.
"This is the day the Lord has made rejoice and be glad in it."

Don't you just love the feeling of revival. You know, the thought that comes to you and makes you smile. It could be something from your past or the love you have for something you are looking at. That good feeling that comes at the right time when troubles are haunting your thoughts. Are you happy and content? It makes all the world of difference in how we view things and feel about ourselves. It is all fine and dandy to have grandeur thoughts but to make them happen is the joy we feel. In John chapter 3 verse 16 and 17, God makes things happen that will bring Him joy and will bring joy to so many others. "God so loved the world that He gave His only Son so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. God did not send Jesus into the world to condemn it but to save it." Now that paints a picture of joy and love. All good feelings. I know that our lives are not always peaches and cream but the happier we are the better we feel and it shows in who we are. Do you love to travel, or garden? Do you enjoy a clean house or taking a walk on a summer day? The things we do will reflect the people we are. Being content and not filled with high expectations that can never be reached brings peace and the ability to maintain our stature. Just like the scripture above God brought the best joy we could ever receive into our lives and as I read it my spirits were lifted and I felt good about what God did for all of us. By starting our day with God we can be revived with His word and put a smile on our face knowing that we are not alone but are alive in a world that God sent Jesus into. It is God's garden that He enjoys watching us live in and take care of. I surely do not want to miss a moment of it. The joy He brings me and the joy I bring Him reflect in the love I have for people and for Jesus.
Thank-you Father for Jesus and for the wonderful words of the bible that life my spirit everyday.😊

Isaiah chapter 9 verse 6.
"For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given and the government shall be upon His shoulder. These shall be His royal titles: Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, Prince of peace."

Psalms 23.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makethe lie down in green pastures, He leadth me beside still waters. He restoreth my soul, He leadth me in the paths of righteousness for His names sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. for thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies, thou anoitest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

Comments

Popular Posts