Why Fight it?


Ecclesiastes chapter 3 verse 12 and 13.
"There is nothing better for a man than to be happy and to enjoy himself as long as he can. He should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of his labor, for theses are gifts from God."

Now that God is in my life, I feel sad for those who do not know Him and I want so bad for everyone to experience what He offers through Jesus. It truly is far more that I would ever have imagined. At group prayer last night I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit in the room and it is a feeling of overwhelming joy that can bring a tear to your eye. Just to know that God is listening and enjoying your praises. What a wonderful gift God has available for all people.

Self control keeps us from making mistakes as we are focused on making the right choices. We know that wrong living only leads to hard times and if we are not the ones to control the things we do, then life around us can fall apart. We may neglect the things we are expected to do like taking care of our health, doing our daily chores, paying attention to our family, our spouses and our jobs. Yes, wrong living can lead us down paths that will bring nothing but grief and struggles as we try to correct the misdirection. So what is a person supposed to do? No matter how hard we try to keep ourselves from doing the wrong things, we are bound to mix up. For many people, this is enough to focus their lives on rather than reach out to God for help. They may feel that by adding God to their lives it just brings on a whole new bunch of issues to deal with. So they take their lives as they are and deal with situations on their own. People work hard to make a living and should be able to live as they please. If life were only that simple, lets not forget about emotions and greed. Some people really get their backs up when God or Jesus are brought into a conversation. I do not know the reasons why people reject God, after all, He claims to be the creator of all and promises to be with us so we are not alone in dealing with life. The list of reasons can be never ending, but they are reasons to disclaim believing in God. So why go to all the trouble of pushing Him aside when all He wants is to love you and have your love back?
I ended up letting my guards down and went seeking after God and because I did, I learned about Jesus and what He did at the cross for us. That changed my life. Everyone is different and so everyone's experiences with God will also be different. We are all children of God and He keeps a close eye on those who look to Him. His presence in your life will make you smile with love as see Him in everything.
Spend time with God , He wants to spend time with you! 😊 Thank-you Father.

Romans chapter 7 verse 25.
"So you see how it is, my new life tells me to do right, but the old nature that is still inside me loves to sin. Oh, what a terrible predicament I'm in! Who will free me from my slavery to this deadly lower nature? Thank God! It has been done by Jesus Christ our Lord. He has set me free."

Psalm chapter 139 verses 17-18.
"How precious it is, Lord, to realize that You are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day Your thoughts turn towards me. And when I awaken in the morning, You are still thinking of me."

Ephesians chapter 5 verses 15-16.
"So be careful how you act, these are difficult days. Don't be fools, be wise, make the most of every opportunity you have for doing good. Don't act thoughtlessly, but try to find out and do whatever the Lord wants you to."


Comments

Popular Posts