Satisfied?


Isaiah chapter 58 verse 11.
"The Lord will guide you continually and satisfy you with all good things and keep you healthy too and you will be like a well water garden, like an ever-flowing spring."

"Live outside the box." It is not easy to do because our box is our shelter. It is the life we are used to and we find it stressful if we do something that affects our comfort zone. I'm talking about letting go of the barriers that we have built around us that block us from living a life with God. He has a plan for us and when He looks at us, does He see that we are understanding His plan and at least trying to please Him with how we live? I know you cannot physically touch God or actually see a body that you can talk with but that does not make Him any less real. God created everything around you and wants you to acknowledge Him as the creator. So as living breathing people we can see the stuff we have and the world that is around us but if we are not at peace and are not content with our lives than what good does that do anyone? We may go out and do good deed's, we may even feel obligated to do them, for they help others and bring satisfaction to us but when we return home we are still unfulfilled and unsatisfied with who we are, masking our feelings with the stuff we have. God not only wants us to love others but to also love who we are and all because He is the One who has brought us salvation through His Son Jesus. The old life we had is the one that reflects what we have done and what we have. With God, who we are, is His and what we have is from Him and so because we are thankful to Him for the life He has given us, we live in joy. A joy that is seen in how we act and in the appreciation we give. In faith I live a life that pleases Him and in return He gives to me my joy and peace.
I am thankful to God for His love and allowing my life to be in His presence. 😊

Psalms chapter 91 verses 15 and 16.
"When he calls on me I will answer, I will be with him in trouble and rescue him and honor him. I will satisfy him with a full life and give him my salvation."

 Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10.
"Fear not, for I am with you. Do not dismayed, I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, lift you up with my victorious right hand."

Comments

Popular Posts