Learning and Sharing


Luke chapter 6 verses 27 and 28.
"Listen, all of you. Love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you. Pray for the happiness of those who curse you, implore God's blessing on those who hurt you."

I love growing with God and learning about Jesus. There is so much that I do not understand but God is using me and as I spend time with Him I see the outcome of His touch upon my life. It makes me happy. I talk about Him and the way He touches my life and I have come to realize that the joy I feel is the same that I have heard from others who testify to God being in their lives. Coincidence? I think not. In the bible we read about Jesus and His ministry. He told people about the wonderful love God has and how God wants everyone to know that they too can share in the love He offers. Jesus lived as an example of the joy people can have as they trust God and His promises. It is the happiness that we feel for God that others will see and will want to share.

From the moment our eyes open in the morning, God is there. Do you acknowledge Him and thank Him and invite Him to spend the day with you? If not try putting God as the first thoughts and words that you have, then look to Him for guidance as you trust Him to deal with your restless thoughts. You will feel at peace and have comfort knowing that God is dealing with your life and all because you are trusting Him and pleasing Him with your loyalty and faith. Just as He brings joy to your heart so do you bring joy to Him by the way you stand out as His, sharing the love you feel with others. Every day we interact with people who do not know God. They too can have a personal relationship with Him. They can also walk with Him in their lives. Just as you once went through life not knowing that God wanted to live with you and protect you, now you trust Him with everything. So why not share Him? Jesus did! In fact it was Jesus's goal to give everyone the opportunity to come to God's open welcoming arms. I am living proof because of the joy God has brought to my life through His Son Jesus. I still struggle and deal with many challenges. I know I need to learn to trust in God more but I am learning and with each day I see the joy He brings through trusting in Him. God's plan is simple, He wants us to love Him and to know His son Jesus. He wants us to trust Him completely with every moment of our lives. He wants us to look to Him for guidance and the right words to speak that will bring honor that glorifies Him. Then with our focus on Him and our hearts filled with His love we become the example that He can use to show others who need to know Him. You will talk about Him and Jesus with such confidence. You are happy to share what He has brought to you. Through you others will see that they too can share in the wonderful love of Jesus as they get to know God.
Thank-you Father 😊

Luke chapter 6 verses 21-23.
"What happiness there is for you who are poor, for the kingdom of God is yours! What happiness there is for you who are now hungry, for you are going to be satisfied! What happiness there is for you who weep, for the time will come when you shall laugh with joy! What happiness it is when others hate you and exclude you and insult you and smear your name because you are mine! When that happens rejoice! Yes, leap for joy!"

John chapter 15 verses 26 and 27. Jesus is speaking.
"But I will send the Comforter--- the Holy Spirit, the source of all truth. He will come to you from the Father and will tell you all about me. And you also must tell everyone about me because you have been with me from the beginning."

Comments

Popular Posts