Inventions


Psalm chapter 23.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul, He leads in paths of righteousness for His names sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me, Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, You anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

I do not know why I did not see God before as the way I do now. What ever the reason I am so glad I see His touch in my life. He makes everything make sense. Living without God I was doing things on my own which always led to wrong thoughts and hurt. Over the years, I battled one mess after another always getting out of them with only scratches and bruises, all along hoping I was not going to have to face another battle. My life could have been a lot worse but I was able to keep out of too much trouble and keep a job, giving me the money I needed to survive. When I did see God in my life it was like a light bulb had been turned on and I saw Him clearly with me.

Inventions start with an idea. They challenge our thoughts and through trial and error we either accomplish what we started or we give up. My inventions are usually quick thoughts that have come while making repairs, all the while trying to save money and get back on schedule. I'm not out to change the world with my inventions and besides large life changing inventions cost time and money. Our world has been changed because people had ideas and followed through with them. All inventions have come from having an idea. They may cost time and money to perfect but they do make life simpler so that our focus can move on to the next challenge. God is not an invention, He is not an idea, He is a truth that we have to help our lives be better. I love inventing because I like to tinker. It is the feeling of accomplishment that I get from tearing something apart and putting it back together again better than it was in the first place. New inventions that have been created by others help me make improvements to existing things. The materials available today along with the tools to rebuild, make inventing easier and enjoyable. God may not have been an invention but He is real and He helps me move forward. I never put much thought into God as being the wisdom, knowledge and understanding that comes to me each day. However, too many coincidences of achievements have made me see that it was not my thoughts but God guiding me through love. He watches over each step I take, keeping me safe and prepared for the next challenge. So I give Him all my praise, all the time, for everything. I trust in Him and I feel His joy as I experience the happiness of having God with me. Jesus teaches that this is the place where God wants us to be. God is our Father who guides and loves us each day.
Thank You Father for Jesus and life with You. 😊

James chapter 1 verses 2-4.
"Is your life full of difficulties and temptations? Then be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow and don't try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete."

Psalm chapter 73 verses 24 and 28.
"You keep on guiding me all my life with your wisdom and counsel."
"But as for me, I get as close to Him as I can! I have chosen Him and I will tell evryone about the wonderful ways He rescues me."

Psalm chapter 51 verse 17.
"It is a broken spirit you want --- remorse and penitence. A broken and contrite heart, O God, You will not ignore."
(For years I was lost thinking life is as it is and I have to accept what comes. How wrong I was and how happy I am that I came to God asking for His forgiveness, for not seeing Him before)


Comments

Popular Posts