Happiness


Proverbs chapter 23 verses 15/16
"My son, how I will rejoice if you become a man of common sense. Yes, My heart will thrill to your thoughtful, wise words."

I am so happy that God has shown me how to live life through Him. God has sat back and watched waiting for the time when I would notice Him and call upon Him. I had never put much thought into God, I guess I was just to busy to notice Him. We have jobs and careers to think about. We have to control our money and be able to provide for our families. The rest of our time is spent with travel, hobbies and socializing. That's all fine and for most people that is all they want. I lived just like that until the time came when I got curious about why good things happened to me! I wasn't anyone special in fact I was getting worse as I got older. From my youth I smoked cigarettes, then along came alcohol and drugs. I thought that this is the way life is, even though it effected my health, my social life and had distanced me from my family. I got lazy. For me everything seemed to happen in stages, the older I got, the more I smoked and the booze and drugs became more powerful for better affect. My social skills went down and I found it easier to stay home. I did however get tired of living like that so I turned to God and got to know Jesus. I was pretty messed up by this point and it took a few years to dry out and get back some type of reality. All along I read God's word and as I healed I found there was color in the world. I saw things differently than I had before and found myself getting involved in what I was seeing. I found skills that I never knew I had. I found that I could carry on a conversation with people, actually enjoying their company. God did help open my eyes and like other people who have given God the credit for helping them, I too can talk of my journey. I am so happy to no longer just live, but to now live with God in all I do! There is nothing else like it in the world. God is the best time you will ever have, it is His presence that does it. Living with God is like the child who does not lose sight of their father always looking to them for reassurance and love. God is with you. Change can happen and with God you can have the best personal support that you will ever find. It is a beautiful world that is not to be missed out on. So let God walk with you and really enjoy all the benefits that come from life with Him. He totally enjoys time with you!!
Thank-you Father 😊

Proverbs chapter 23 verses 29- 35.
"Whose heart is filled with anguish and sorrow? Who is always fighting and quarreling? Who is the man with bloodshot eyes and many wounds? It is the one who spends long hours in taverns, trying out new mixtures. Don't let the sparkle and the smooth taste of strong wine deceive you. For in the end it bites like a poisonous serpent, it stings like an adder. You will see hallucinations and say foolish silly things that would embarrass you to no end when sober. You will stagger like a sailor tossed at sea, clinging to a swaying mast. And afterwards you will say, "I didn't even know it when they beat me up.... let's go have another drink."

Matthew chapter 4 verse 24.
"And whatever their illness and pain or if they were possessed by demons or were insane or paralyzed---- He healed them all."

Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10.
"Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."

Comments

Popular Posts