The Causality Affect


Proverbs chapter 25 verses 11-15.
-Timely advice is as lovely as golden apples in a silver basket.
-It is a badge of honor to accept valid criticism.
-A faithful employee is as refreshing as a cool day in the hot summertime.
-One who doesn't give the gift he promised, is like a cloud blowing over a desert without dropping any rain.
-Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break hard bones.

The cause of everything we do has an affect on everything around us (Causality Affect). For example the first words we speak when greeting someone can affect their reply or even their day and that can work both ways. I mean, the way we talk comes from how we are feeling at the time and can set us up for how our day is going to continue. Simple chores left undone will still be there waiting to be dealt with and by that time the chore will be larger and take more time to do causing us grief.
Love and forgiveness go hand in hand. We have to be quick to forgive and ready to offer love or else barriers can grow and block out the goodness in our lives. There is a difference between being vulnerable and being strong in love. Being vulnerable may cause us to be weak and lazy. We should not hide away from facing the issues that confront us, thinking they may go away with time. In fact, that may just cause a situation to become worse as it brews from not being addressed. But with love in our hearts, we are ready and willing to help ourselves and others. We are encouraged by small challenges and ready to listen and learn. Mistakes can still be made, but we do not give up and move forward as we deal with the issues that confront us. A simple smile paired with a warm greeting helps anyone feel welcome and cared about.
On my journey with God, I found that He wants to strengthen me so that I have confidence as I face life with Him. By putting God first in my life and trusting Him to protect and guide me, He provided me with the right words to speak and the patience to learn. I found how to offer love instead of anger. I found joy and peace because I cared about the things around me. I found success in my challenges because I turned to Him and asked for His glory to show in what I was doing. I found myself being so thankful for His blessings and for salvation through His Son, Jesus. Yes, one little thing we do can have an affect on everything around us and by living in the light of Jesus it can bring God into all areas of our lives.
There is joy in my life all because Jesus opened my eyes to see God.  😊

John chapter 16 verses 5-7. Jesus is speaking.
"But now I am going away to the One who sent me and none of you seems interested in the purpose of my going, none wonders why. Instead you are only filled with sorrow. But the fact of the matter is, that it is best for you that I go away, for if I don't, the Comforter won't come. If I do he will--- for I will send Him to you."

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 19. "Ask and I shall tell you some remarkable secrets of things that are about to happen."

Comments

Popular Posts