God's Love


John chapter 14 verses 23-26. "Because I will only reveal myself to those who love me."

Love is from the heart. Love is how we feel about something and when we get the feelings of love there is no stopping us from perusing them it so that we can satisfy those feelings by holding close to what has brought them on. It is like our enjoyment button has been pushed and it seems so easy to forget about all else that is around us. When that love is an attraction to another person and the other person shows the same feelings then there is nothing that is going to stop them from being together. As their love grows then everyone else around them begins to accept their love also. There may also be those who feel abandoned and why not? They have been your family and friends and now along comes someone who is your focus and not them. That does not stop us from perusing after what we love.
God loves us, and wants us to love Him. It was only when I felt helpless that I turned to God and asked for His help. Wow! Doing that turned out to be a life changer. I never would have thought that God was all that Jesus said He is. It was through trusting in God that I overcame the alcohol and drugs. I do not know where the strength came from but frustration was replaced with joy and feelings of thankfulness. There are still ups and downs and I do make mistakes by trusting in my own feelings but I do not lose focus of where I was and where I am today all because I reached out to God for help. I have learned to be thankful for everything as I trust in God and His love for me. Each day is a joy because of His provision and being there to guide me.
I ask you to reach out to God and get to know Jesus. He wants to love you and walk with you as you love your new life with Him.
Thank-you Father for loving me as You do.😊

Philippians chapter 4 verses 6-7. "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this you will experience God's peace, which is far more than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in  Christ Jesus."

Matthew chapter 6 verse 34. "So don't be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too."

Isaiah chapter 41 verse 10. "Fear not for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold with my victorious right hand."

Comments

Popular Posts