God


Romans chapter 1 verse 17.
"This Good News tells us that God makes us ready for heaven--- makes us right in God's sight--- when we put our faith and trust in Christ to save us. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the scripture says, The man who finds life will find it through trusting in God."

I am so thankful to God for His Son Jesus and that I can live my life walking in the joy of His love. Throughout my life I had lived blindly to what God was offering. I lived by my own will, doing the things that I thought were right. I struggled with my emotions as they led me on a roller coaster of ups and downs. I got tired of being alone and never making any headway for having a peaceful life. So why not try listening to God? So many others in this world are following Him, so what is it that they believe and that I do not know about? For me, it all started with picking up the bible and reading it. I am so glad I made the move to know God. My eye's were opened to see the world as His and to see Him as my Father. Ever since then, His blessings have not stopped and my "want" to live for Him, doing His will, just keeps on growing in my life. I am no longer alone but filled with love, as I care about living to please Him.

You probably have heard people talk about the Holy Spirit and how He directed their thoughts and speech. That is God alive within us as He speaks to us through the Holy Spirit. In Exodus chapter 33, Moses asked if he could see the glory upon God's face and God replied "For no man shall see my face and live" So God gave us the Holy Spirit to live with us and to bring his love and direction to us. It was also God who sent Jesus to earth offering His plan for a better way of living. God does not want us to wander through life not knowing Him. He wants us to have direction and purpose so that we are not alone to deal with life's issues. He wants us to trust in Him and to rely upon Him for everything. Jesus has shown us God's love and when He died, God left us with the Holy Spirit so that we will never be without Him. It is pretty simple to understand, when left alone to do our own will, we mix up and cause unneeded stress and anxieties upon ourselves. By asking God to help us we start on a journey that will lead us to see God as our Father. The bible will teach us of God's love for all people and bring us to know Jesus. As we get to know and love Jesus, the Holy Spirit will bring God's love to your life. God is there in everything and alive in us through the Holy Spirit.
Let me give you an example. I wanted to become a millwright and took the course's needed. I study hard and found the exam to be more than I expected. They required 80% to pass. I prayed and did not give up and after several attempts I was successful. I never thought that I was capable of doing such a feat but now I see that God was with me. I have learned to trust in God for everything and I give Him all the glory and praise for being with me everyday.
Are you feeling challenged? Call upon the Holy Spirit for God's strength, for the right thoughts and for the right words to speak. What you will find is a joy brought to your heart that others will see and respect. All thanks be to God for His love.
😊

John chapter 14 verses 12-17.
"In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do the same miracles I have done and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. You can ask Him for anything, using my name and I will do it, for this will bring praise to the Father because of what I, the Son, will do for you. Yes, ask anything, using my name and I will do it! If you love me, obey me and I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter and he will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit who leads into all truth."

Ephesians chapter 2 verse 8 and 9.
"For it is by grace that we are saved through faith. Not that of yourselves, it is a gift of God not of works lest we boast."   

Comments

Popular Posts