Finding Answers


Psalm chapter 27 verses 11-14. "Tell me what to do, O Lord, and make it plain because I am surrounded by waiting enemies. Don't let them get me, Lord! Don't let me fall into their hands! For they accuse me of things I never did, and all the while are plotting cruelty. I am expecting the Lord to rescue me again, so that once again I will see His goodness to me here in the land of the living.
Don't be impatient. Wait for the Lord, and He will come and save you! Be brave, stouthearted and courageous. Yes, wait and He will help you."

Who is God to you? Is He real and is He the all powerful hope that we are led to believe? Many years have gone by since the world began and there have been way too many coincidences to not have hope in God. Your focus may be the issues that you are dealing with in your life, but it is the proven touch of God on others that will lead you to look to Him for help. I guess I could create something to put my faith in, but that would be silly and with false beliefs. The biggest question is "our bodies", they are so amazingly designed and yet we have such a short time here on earth. Why are we filled with emotions that give us so many different ways of thinking? As a youth my parents took me to church and I never paid too much attention to what was being said, however years later with a lifetime of experiences, I needed help to find peace so I turned to the bible. I was not sure what would be the outcome, but now I can tell you I am so glad I took those first steps.
The bible taught me of God and His love for all people. It taught me how He created the earth and mankind. The bible is filled with stories of peoples lives who were changed by believing in God and His love for them. John chapter 14 verse 6 Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through me" Jesus is God's Son, who came to earth to offer us a better way of living through God's love. God wants us to trust in Him for everything and when we see for ourselves His touch upon our lives, you can't help but be thankful and filled with the joy of happiness.
Yes, we can continue to create answers for all the things that happen in our lives and even believe that those answers can justify an outcome. But when the next issue arises, you have to start all over again looking for another justification. How exhausting that can be. God has always been there for people and He is there for you. On my own I was bouncing all over the place, never satisfied and often with mistakes that I had to deal with. I turned to God and asked for Him to forgive me for not seeing Him before. I asked Him to help me and that's when such an amazing peace came over me, it was like I was being held and protected. My life did change and as I overcame the alcohol and drugs my confidence in God's promises grew. My job got better, I got married and have a family, I even care about other people and not just myself. I am so thankful for Jesus and the opportunity God gave me.
Life can have purpose and meaning just look in the right places and see for yourself.
😊
Mark chapter 10 verses 51 and 51. "What do you want me to do for you?" Jesus asked. "O Teacher" the blind man said, "I want to see!" And Jesus said to him, "All right, it's done. Your faith has healed you." And instantly the blind man could see and followed Jesus down the road.

Mark chapter 10 verse 27. Jesus looked at them intently, then said, "Without God, it is utterly impossible. But with God everything is possible." 

  

Comments

Popular Posts