What's in a name!!

John 20 verse 29> Then Jesus told them, You believe because you have seen me. But blessed are those who have not seen me and believe anyway.

You and I have names and they are used to distinguish who we are. Many other people may have the same name, but the name we are given is connected with us. We respond by our name and use our name to identify our lives. There is only one God and even though He is unseen, we still identify Him as God. Everyday I use people's names to communicate and get the things I need to survive. If we had no names then it would be very difficult to distinguish who we are from one another. We have mom's and dad's who we trust to raise us with proper morals, to keep us safe and to prepare us for living on our own. A lot of mistakes can be made when we follow after our own will and God knows that. Through out the bible we read about the anguishes of people as they tried following their own direction. God has always promised to stand by us and provide, all we have to do is call upon Him and He will be there. Jesus came to show us the way to God and that we should trust in His promises. I winged my life always thinking that I will get over the hurdles and move on with the next challenge. I got so worn out and fed up that I needed change, that is when I found God. I do not know why I had waited so long in life but that does not mater now, it was God's forgiveness that has led me to know the peace I was missing. Jesus died so that I may know my way.
Whats in a name? I am known as God's child, who holds close to Him and His love for me. 😊

Romans 8 verses 28 and 29> All things come together for good to those who love God and are the call to His appointed purpose. God knew from the beginning who would become like His Son, so that His Son would be the first with many brothers. 

John 3 verses 16 and 17> For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son so that who ever follows Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. God did not send His son into the world to condemn it but through Him to be saved.

Thank-you Father for your love. 

    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts