Common Sense

May 5,2018
Proverbs 2> Common Sense is a gift from God. I have to laugh when I think about the gifts of God and how many times they were with me in my life. I did not even realize that the gifts were from God, I gave myself the credit for the gifts and just as fast as the gift was there it was gone, my ego and pride had pushed it out. We miss out on having God's gifts with us always because we are missing God in our lives. Everything we do , every experience we have, every breath we take, every choice we make should be made with God fore if it is pleasing to Him, if it brings honor and glory to Him, if God sees that we are looking to Him for help and guidance then He will bless you with common sense and many other blessings, the main one being "Love". You will have joy in your heart and be filled with thankfulness to God and Jesus. It is Jesus who shows us how to live with God and to be at peace with the Holy Spirit. Thank-you Father for Your Son ,Jesus and for being with me each moment of each day. 😊
Deuteronomy 6> Through Jesus we learn to follow the bible and to trust and rely upon God's words, His promises. Still to this day I rely upon others to help and guide me for example, my parents, the experiences of others, close friends, teachers , the internet, books etc...There are many resources out the to help us make the proper choices, just remember to use common sense. If you rely upon Jesus and God's word to guide you then you will be protected from harm, for God promises to keep you close, He wants you healthy and safe as His child, prepared to help others just as He helps you. Learn God's word, hold close to God, your Father, thank Him always for everything. Wahoo!! Joy in Jesus. 😊

Comments

Popular Posts