Loving Life

Proverbs 22>10> Throw out the mocker, and you will be rid of tension, fighting and quarrels.

Getting old just gives us more experiences under our belt. As each day goes by I look back and see how fast it came and went. My youth was a blurr, it went by way too fast, I am nearing 60 years of age now and I ask " what have I done that has made a difference". A difference to me or to others. The answer is "I'm Happy, I'm content and love each moment that I get to spend in God's world. I may have been living a wrong life, a life that was selfish, a life that was unsatisfying and I could have continued that way, not having a care about anything or anyone. The thing is God and Jesus. Was I looking for Him? No, but as I looked at Him I saw peace and comfort, God cared. Now I have that lost relationship with God, my Father, my life has gone from selfish to loving. Loving all that I do and loving life in His presence. He has provided me with family and friends, a life to be happy in. Thank-you Father. 😊
It is a good feeling when people do things for us and when we do things for others. Feeling good is not about gratification for a good deed, feeling good just happens with a simple action of caring, a hello, a time to listen to others, a time when they listen to you, inviting people to dinner, sharing God and Jesus stories. Our happiness is a result of God feeling good about us. We love our home, we love our life because Jesus has invited us to spend time with Him. What seemed mundane before or whatever the reasons there were for the old ways of living are gone. God has sent Jesus and an opportunity to see life as satisfying. So enjoy a good meal with a friend, smile at your spouse, plant something, walk somewhere and enjoy the love of God. Thank-you Father for joy each day. 😊

In Luke 19 Jesus spends time with people and talks about not missing out on God and His love.

Proverbs 3> 5&6> Love the Lord your God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all you do acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

Comments

Popular Posts