Love

1 John 3 verses 23 and 24. And this is what God says we must do: Believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another. Those who do what God says--- they are living with God and He with them. We know this is true because the Holy Spirit, He has given us, tells us so.

What is hope? Is there such a thing as being set free from the lifestyle we have? I'm not sure how bad some peoples live are, I know there is poverty and that people live with fear and anger. No matter what your situation, we have to believe there is hope., if we do not have hope then there is nothing to cheer us up, nothing to strive for. There may be a lot of negativity in your life, it may seem like you have tried everything, but never get anywhere. Please do not give up, God wants your love, He wants you to see Him as your Father. Jesus came to give us the hope that is needed in our daily lives.
I watch the news and the distresses of heartache. My mom is old and frail, I called her yesterday and she was happy to hear from me, all the time dealing with a sore tummy. Maybe it was something she ate, anyway a few hours later I get a text from family saying she needed medical help. I know she believes in Jesus and so I prayed for her health knowing everything is God's will. Life may not always be fair and it could even be a struggle, but with Jesus, I know God loves me and holds every thought I have close to Him. Jesus has given us hope for our future in His death and resurrection. God wants your joy to be the hope we have for a life with Jesus.

Daniel 3 is the story of people who never gave up on trusting God to deliver them.

Hope is the love we hold for a future. It is the trust we have for our lives to be better and for those around us who need hope also. Through Jesus we can know that God is able to deliver us and trust that He keeps His promises. Even if life is throwing curve balls at us, we hold close to the hope that Jesus will deliver us through God. Ask God for help, show Him your trust and hope in Him. Hold close to believing in God's love for you and there will be joy in your love for Him.

Jeremiah 29 verse 11> I have a plan for you says the Lord, It is a plan for good and not for evil. It is for a future and a hope.

Thank-you Father for today and each and everyday. 😊

Comments

Popular Posts