Letting Go

May 9,2018
Proverbs 3> 7&8> Don't be conceited, sure of your own wisdom. Instead, trust and reverence the Lord, and turn your back on evil; when you do that, then you will be given renewed health and vitality.
 There are those who are Christ followers, who have always walked with Jesus. They grew-up in God loving homes being guided by their parents who believed in Jesus and God's promises. Then there are those who went astray or do not know of God at all. They live by what they know, they can be kind people who care and love but still struggle with the ups and downs of life or they can be very bitter people who mask their insecurities with wrong living. I grew up masking my insecurities, I do not know why but I enjoyed the party life, always behind in achievements, feeling like I should be owed a good life but not knowing the answers, I struggled. Like most people I needed help and somehow I ended up in front of Jesus being introduced to God. Now I smile, I care and love, I have a wife and a family, I walk with God daily, thankful for His grace and His Son. 😊 
The second part of today is holding close to God, walking with Jesus and living in the joy of the Holy Spirit. "Once I was lost, but now I am found" those words are so true. I do not want to return to my old ways and habits, so I read God's word daily, I pray all the time about everything and I seek after the Lord, thankful to God for His love. That does not mean I will not speak a wrong word or have a wrong thought but I hold close to Jesus so that I am living a life that pleases God, my Father. He guides me through the rough times, He brings me peace and a joy that I never want to let go of. Everyone can have God's love by knowing Jesus and trusting in God as a Father to guide and keep them safe.  😊

Comments

Popular Posts