Happiness

Psalm 34 verses 18 and 19. The Lord is close to those whose hearts are breaking, He rescues those who are humbly sorry for their sins. The good man does not escape all troubles----he has them too, but the Lord helps him in each and every one. God even protects him from accidents.

I so love how God touches my life. When I think about the many mistakes I could have made and how someone showed up to help me with the wisdom needed. Or when I think about the hurdles I overcame to succeed in education or how I was able to provide for my family or that I even met the woman who became my loving wife, I get so filled with joy for God who loves me as He does. The Holy Spirit is from God and leads me in all truth (John chapter 14 verse 17). I know the times I feel when my heart tingles and my joy is so thankful for all God has given me. To God; I must look like a blubbering fool stumbling over my words as I praise Him for His love.
I like Romans chapter 8 verse 26. And in the same way--- by our faith, the Holy Spirit helps us with our daily problems and in our praying. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how to pray as we should, but the Holy Spirit prays for us with such feeling that is cannot be expressed in words.
It is like I am the one praying and the Holy Spirit is jumping up and down enthusiastically saying " Hey God look over here, it is Jamie and he is praying, your child is talking to you"
What a contrast to the way my life was before God and Jesus. I felt alone and like no one cared. I was going to have to be me who steps up and does this or that. No one else was going to take care of me, no one else wanted too. All God wanted was for me to get so fed up with my life style that I called to Him and asked for His help. That is all it took, a simple "I give up" and that was the moment my life changed. My life has been a joy ever since knowing that I am not alone. God walks with me, He guides me and protects me.
Thank-you Father 😊
Psalm chapter 34 verse 8. Oh put God to the test and see how kind He is. See for yourself the way His mercies shower down on all who trust in Him.

Comments

Popular Posts